Tuesday, July 5, 2022

When you have an official website or blog, you must write all truth about you! But, when you know that your conversation is recorded while you want to find out who are these privacy intruders who record all your voice, you must tell lies in order to find out these privacy infringement culprits. You are not a stupid for sure!

When you want to know the truth, tell the reason why you are asking, then, you can meet all the honest people around the world. 

Example:

"I wish to buy this book.  Can you tell me where did you buy this and how much is that?  I like it very much!  I want to read it too."  

"I wish to go to The Republic of Maldives.  Can you tell me which resort should I stay there?  I read your book, and, I know that Meeru Island is a great island in Maldives.  It is always fully booked, any alternative island you may suggest to me?"

"My male friend from California, USA is looking for a virgin wife.  May I know your marital status and your virginity status?"

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: