Saturday, July 2, 2022

Traveling Around The World Is Good! I'm Enhanced With My Capability To Be More Creative, Innovative, Open, Resourceful And Humane By Traveling Around The World! It Means I'm Extraordinary and More Successful Than Many Others!

Some stupid said traveling is wasting of time and it is not going to help in your career!  Correct your mindset, please, stupid!

Of course, it could be a burden for many of you when you say traveling around the world, thus, not to worry too much at the moment because I'm working for an economical solution for worldwide people to see the world economically ever since 7th May 2014 until now.  Stay tune, SoLemMi.com!

At SoLemMi.com, you just need to use as minimum of USD 1 to travel to your dream holiday destination, definitely, you can bring your family together.  If you are a family of 5, you just need to pay as minimum of USD 5.     

SoLemMi.com is a Tourism Revolution which is emphasizing that worldwide citizens can travel the world without any budget constraints and social status.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong, the Founder, CEO and CTO of SoLemMi.com.  Even though I am not getting a single cent of my monthly salary by holding multiple roles in all my 20 startups for slightly more than 8 years now, yet, I work passionately with full of energy because I am going to help many people and the most important that I am acting as a Malaysian who can contribute to nation-building and work continuously towards our VISION 2020, to push Malaysia, i.e. our country, a developed country status as planned.

Investors are welcome!  Business partners are welcome!

No comments: