Saturday, July 16, 2022

A Role Model Good Example of Farmers All Round the World

I'm growing up as a child labour in rice fields and palm oil estates because my parents and grandparents are the big boss.  With the help of Pesticide, Herbacide, Insecticide and Fungicide, we are profiting every term, month and year while I work as a mixologist of Pesticide (To kill pests), Herbalcide (To kill "rumput-rumpai" or grasses), Insecticide (To kill insects) and Fungicide (To kill fungus) to kill all those who can harm our yields with correct and tested quantity which are mixed with enough water.

When the moment I heard about majority farmers in Malaysia or worldwide refuse to use Pesticide, Herbicide, Insecticide and Fungicide to improve their yields, I feel extremely surprise because my family, i.e.Wong family is using all these to gain profit as a result of using all these excellent creation and invention from BAYER for example, to strengthen FOOD SECURITY worldwide.  I have been eating rice and vegetables with growing protection from BAYER for more than 30 years with a few times of washing and draining as the pre-cooked process, yet, I am healthy and intelligent who can strike my glory in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of Cambridge, Royal Holloway University of London, Newcastle University, University of Oxford, Carnegie Mellon University, Stanford University and Harvard University.    

Let me introduce to you my uncle, Wong 1!

He is a rice farmer in Hilir Perak, Malaysia.  He is the champion of producing rice yields in 2.5 Hectares with 30++ Tonnes.  He has more than 250 Hectares of rice fields with more than 700 Tonnes of Rice Yields per year.  I have more than 17 close uncles and aunties in my family tree who are farmers.

This is our family secret to grow rich while if you insist that NO Pesticide, NO Herbicide, NO Insecticide and NO Fungicide, then, good luck to you.  You will not be as successful as my family and as genius as I am by doing well-prepared pre-cooked food, fruits and vegetables by washing away all these what they called bad for health.

Kindly connect through my Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin) and we shall talk soon. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: