Saturday, July 2, 2022

To Avoid Negative Perceptions From The Majority, Do These As Listed Below:

1. No bikini or sexy clothes such as wearing a dress or blouse which can see your cleavage or wearing short pants or short skirt which can see your buttock.  People will shout at you as a prostitute by mainly judging you on what you wear not who you are because they do not know you.  Of course, when you are walking on a red carpet or attending a ball, in order to win the best dress attendance, you can use your creativity and innovatively to wear anything. 

2. When you have a boyfriend or a male friend, do not share a room or a bed with him mainly because people will think that both of you have pre-marital sex if both of you are not married.  No more good men will come to you after this with only men who want pre-marital sex will go after you if the so-called relationship is not working.

3. People perceive that FAT men or FAT women mean lazy men or lazy women.  Try to reduce your weight if you are FAT.  I shouted at people as a FAT WOMAN when I was a child, yet, GOD punished me to make me a fat woman with 72 KG in weight and 157 CM in height for 5 years when I was 37, 38, 39, 40 and 41 years old.  I am still single and I'm a 52 KG woman now right after 3 months I met an Australian named Peter Cain in Kuala Lumpur and he asked me to practice Keto Diet when I was 41 years old.  For your information, I maintained my weight as 52 KG ever since I was 17 years old until I was 36 years old.  I have proven to GOD and many others that all FAT WOMEN and FAT MEN can reduce their weight with a persistent attitude just like me with the right method, i.e. Keto Diet.  When people shouted at you a FAT man or a FAT woman, no need to cry, it is time to reduce your weight with Keto Diet.  

4. People who shouted at people STUPID when they were ANGRY are extremely pitiful because they do not have a chance to live within a group of people who are having like-minded or compatible intelligence and reasoning skills.  If one woman shouted at her bankers as STUPID, then, it is time to change a BANKER or to promote her to Priority Banking or Privilege Banking Service to stop her anger immediately and give her a better environment since we are good banks for sure.  What do you think?  Have you met any angry customers in your bank when you were the one who made the mistake or the bank was the one who made the mistake since customers are always right?  Of course, sometime people who are perfectionists will shout at people STUPID due to their high expectation in their lifestyle and human-to-human communication daily.  When people shouted at you stupid, seeking for evaluation and improvement for yourself, no need to cry.  

OCBC Bank, why did I have no problem when I was with Maybank and CIMB Bank for my car loan and housing loan; should you evaluate your bankers' capacity and your Internet solutions for customers like me?  Lousy cum stupid bank, OCBC Bank!   

Why did I not shout at people STUPID when I was a student in my hometown, Poi Lam, Ipoh, International College Penang (ICP), Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), University of London Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge, Newcastle University and many other positions such as the lecturer of many universities, the volunteer in many charity organization and events.  Why should all these STUPID come into my life when I am not earning a single cent of my monthly salary for slightly more than 8 years now due to I am persistent enough and confident enough that I will receive investment funds to work on all my 20 startups ever since 7th May 2014 until now?  Don't tell me that all my potential investors are stupid! 

I'm the one who know myself the best!  When I apply for a job, just give me the job!  Of course, all my entrepreneurial activities are on at the same time, yet, I still need to eat and I still need to get married by having children.  Should you evaluate me by focusing on my strength, not my weaknesses?  Of course, I am a perfectionist as I told my audience for many times.  Should you match me to those individuals who are perfectionists too or at least having a very high professional of working attitude?  Else, let me be the BOSS because they must follow me!  

Those who are STUPID and easily being JEALOUS on me and many other successful people are those people who are practicing "LOW SALT, LOW SUGAR and LOW OIL/ FAT" in their daily diet.  Ask these people to walk far away from us, please, because I have traveled around the world and the worldwide/ international cuisines are never like this, i.e. Low Salt, Low Sugar and Low Fat.  When you serve dessert, it means it must be SWEET.  If it is a low sugar dessert, should you have a choice for your international guests such as me to request for SWEET or VERY SWEET dessert since I like it in a very sweet way and I deeply believe that this VERY SWEET dessert will boost my performance of my work and many other parts of my body such as my brain?  China or Chinese is STUPID, of course, I am one of the Chinese who are not a stupid because I like adequate SALT, SUGAR and OIL in my diet NOT Low Salt, Low Sugar and Low Oil/ Fat in my diet just like many Chinese who can't think or in other words they can't differentiate what is right and what is wrong and insist that they want to be the leaders of a team or a large group by having the perception of NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING or DOING LESS WORK when you are a leader or a Managing Director/ CEO.  Should you correct your mindset that when you are a leader or Managing Director/ CEO, it means you are the representative of a group or organization, you have the right to educate your team members to be efficient and resilient in order for them to carry out better responsibilities for the community, country or the world with your leadership, vision and mission?

*Note: "Hui-Shin Wong's life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship."

When you are a leader with social impact, it means your words and your action can change the world by educating many people on the right ways to have better life definitely.  I'm this type of leader who is deserving very high pay because the decision, plan or strategy which I have made can create a significant impact on a person, a group, an organization, a community, a country and the world especially.  

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: