Monday, July 4, 2022

All about my best friend, Boris Johnson, a British!

I know Boris Johnson as a fan of his writing and reporting in one of the news media in United Kingdom when he is a journalist for more than 30 years ago.  Soon, I wrote to him through his published email in his articles from the news media such as newspaper (The Telegraph) to comment and argue even though I am a Malaysian in Malaysia.

He is the Prime Minister of United Kingdom for many years after years of training and contributing to media and news.

He is extremely good to me and he is a well-known good husband and good father, https://www.gov.uk/government/people/boris-johnson.  Of course, he is a dream husband for many individuals since he is a University of Oxford graduate.  He is a good husband and father mainly because he is loving, caring and spare time for family weekly such as picnic in Hyde Park.  He like to buy gifts for his wife and children; very small gifts such as a bookmark.  

When I was in London in United Kingdom, we met and many of them said I was sexually seduced by him and had sex.  This is not true!  We are good friends ever since our first letter as penpal until now. 

You may talk to him at 10 Downing Street, London, United Kingdom.

If you have friends who are journalists and they want to be the Prime Minister of your country, kindly contact me at info@drwongfoundation.org because we are connecting all thinkers.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: