Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Residual Income is a type of income which including the remuneration of OPPORTUNITY COST!

AWS (Amazon Web Services) powered by Amazon.com had scheduled 3 interview session with me since June 2022 by rescheduling them one after another by giving nonsense and excuses without a real interview to access my technical skill as the Principal Solutions Architect of AWS, a total monthly salary of RM 220,000 (RM 220K).  I made a complaint about their lousy, not honest and not genuine interview invitation and attitude to my friend, Jeff Bezos and soon, these hiring managers and coordinators called me without the main objective or the purpose to schedule a real interview session for me, personally I think, to explain why I am so great in AWS with my Technical Skill.  The moment, I asked for the list of name, they just said all hiring managers' name are confidential.

After I talked to Jeff Bezos (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Bezos), the Executive Chairman of Amazon.com, AWS and many others, he said I can SUE these employees by charging them for Residual Income of mine through the COURT of Justice.  In United States of America (USA), this is the way of life: SUE, SUE, SUE and (FAIR)X100!  He hope that all developing countries and poor countries can learn from the WEST, i.e. SUE, SUE, SUE and (FAIR)X100; this is the way of life, repeated!  I can charge them two month or more of compensation from all these hiring managers who had rescheduled my work reporting date again and again; this is a winning charge in court called Residual Income.

Jeff Bezos is still single, however, he is having a steady girlfriend; both of them have declared a partnership worldwide.  His girlfriend/ partner is a helicopter pilot.

Note: "Hope is a root word.  It means never and ever has an 'S' following at the back when it is expressed as a verb."

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: