Sunday, July 3, 2022

The Tips To Work On A Ph.D. Proposal or An Engineering Problem Solving Collaboration Proposal Which Can Attract The Most Attention From All Professors In The Top Universities Of The World! I Did It Mainly Because My Intention Of Research Interest Can Change The World By Solving Worldwide Social Problem With Technology! Of Course, I Proposed Everything and Anything Which I Needed; An Indication Of A Planner, Strategist and Decision-Maker.

1. Setup a blog to write your intention of research interest(s) with an official personal website.  Of course, nowadays, you may use your Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and many others to impress your potential supervisor or collaboration partner or professor in TOP-TIER UNIVERSITIES and IVY-LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES.  Of course, copycats will be punished while if you state that you are a follower of so and so, it would be better, however, no guarantee of collaboration or attention being caught because you are only a follower.  Professors in top-tier universities want something which can change the world with impact and most important you are proposing to solve worldwide social problems. 

What I did was a personal website with my research interest (https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm).  Check my research interest in year 2003!  Of course, I am kept on progressing with more topics in research and I am landing a Full-Professor position in TOP-TIER University in central London, United Kingdom even though I am a dropped out of a Ph.D. study in Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya in year 2015.    

I was having a very impressive profile and activity records with photos captured by my digital camera uploaded to my FRIENDSTER account ever since I was a student in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya (1998-2002).

I created a blog called Malaysian Footprint as an extremely proud Malaysian in January, year 2008 by stating my clear intention to solve the worldwide social problem by BRIDGING THE GAP through writing, research and entrepreneurship.  This is what I have (This is a blog initiated by a simple Malaysian, Hui-Shin Wong who love to travel and read for leisure. She would like to share the information to the people around her mainly for a better place to live. Her writing style ensure you read with joy; a bit classy, a bit didactic, a bit exaggerated, a bit funny and a bit hilarious. It is just her style in love with 'zero' and 'one' in consequence of a Techno-Educationist by education and training.  About Me: Hui-Shin Wong is a simple Malaysian who read a lot and travel the world. Through her stories, she aims to change the world for a better place to live. She hope her readers evolve their mindset to a globally thinker and not only following others without thinking. "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)!” Also, she would like to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich, the intelligent and the ordinary, the masters and the slaves, the local graduates and the overseas graduates, the easterners and the westerners, the IT-savvy and non-IT savvy individuals. 一个简单的大马人,黄慧欣读了万卷与及环游世界一圈,目的是要通过她的故事来改变现在的问题社会,创造一个更美好的生活世界。,她希望她的读者能成为一个全球性的思想家,而不是一个没有自己思想的追随者。 “观看,思考,启迪,然后,按照(S.T.E.F.)!此外,她想弥合穷人与富翁,智力高的人与普通的人,主人与奴隶, 留学生与本地毕业生, 东方人与西方人,资讯人群与非资讯人群的思想差距。).

Also, I know Mandarin, Cantonese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional.  This is a wanted skill since I am able to communicate and be the leader of all Chinese in the world for a total of more than 1,439,323,776 (more than 1.4 billion) people even though my father is only a politician in Malaysia with 20,003 supporters and followers (Malaysian only)  

I know exactly who I am and what I want to do with all my planned extremely heavy schedule to be executed punctually without fail since I was a child until the day I was fired by Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya in December 2014 without a reason given.  In year 2015, my supervisor of my Ph.D. study asked me to leave.  I was speechless yet, I couldn't do anything even though I solved all the technical problems in my Ph.D. Thesis.  In other words, I graduated by finishing all my work unofficially, yet, he just asked me to leave without a reason given.  In International Arena, I am a Ph.D. qualification holder in year 2015 because all my work was tracked for sure.  However, I did not graduate officially under Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia graduation board.

In year 2004, I was able to deliver my THESIS in Technology Policy at the fastest pace under a Quality Assurance Evaluation from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA when I was a student in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) by graduating a Master of Science Information Technology endorsed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  USA is United States of America.   

In year 2005-2014, I kept on performing by proposing different topics in various of research domain and eventually I was invited to join a technology entrepreneurship journey preparing program from Silicon Valley, California, USA in year 2014 and my baby, SoLemMi.com was born on 7th May 2014. 

In year 2012, I was invited to publish my first book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen" under Author House in United Kingdom.

2. A complete research proposal with all your plans and resources you want for your research with impact for a better world.  The more research papers you have read, the better you are in research proposal writing.  Trust me!  I have gone through this stage.  At the moment, I have published 59 international publications and 2 local conference papers.

3. State your budget for your research or project, i.e. how much are you going to pay the Professors as the consulting fees since he or she has no commitment to border you and supervise you since you are a stranger to them?  I advise you to check the market rate of the consulting fees as a senior professor or a professor in the university or universities because some professors are at the high range of consultation tier.  Be prepared to pay for all these!  If you can't pay, then, think about a way which you can pay in the future by giving them an extraordinary research proposal which can impact the world and change the world by solving the worldwide social problem in an entrepreneurial way just like what I have done with a promise to launch and make sure all my 20 startups to be listed in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).  

4. Good luck and enjoy your research work cum entrepreneurial journey if you want a research or project partnership/ co-supervision with professors from TOP-TIER UNIVERSITIES!  To date, I co-supervised my student in Sri KDU Smart School with Professor Vijay Pante at Stanford University in year 2005.  Also, research partnership with Professor Keith Martin, Professor Ross Andersen, Professor Roy Maxion, Professor Peter Wild, Professor Michael Osborne, Professor Joseph Bonneau, Professor Kenny Patterson and many others ever since year 2007 until to date ranging from University of Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon University, University of London Royal Holloway, Newcastle University and many others such as Stanford University, Oxford University, Harvard University and etc.  I'm also been actively involved in industrial research with Thomas J. Watson Research Center or also known as IBM Watson Research Center, Oracle Research, Microsoft R&D and BT (British Telecom) Multimedia ever since year 2005 until to date.  Due to the prenuptial and confidentiality agreement, I couldn't list all my research publications collaborated with all these mentioned collaborators yet, we are contributing to the world with proof of concepts and solving the worldwide social problems in words and publication or in other words, thereotically by forming all sorts of theories, equation, algorithms and formula.        

Hope to hear from you if you want to join us as a team to further elaborate on the technology research perspective and collaboration for all my 20 startups to prepare my country, Malaysia, a developed country in a very short period of time by listing all my 20 startups and many others in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).  Kindly check for more detail at http://www.cahaya-ini.com.  Looking forward! 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: