Saturday, July 2, 2022

My Family Members And I Were Trained To Have Skills To Earned For A Living Even Though My Father Was The Chairman Of Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) Pasir Salak Chapter; A Leader Of More Than 20003 (Twenty Thousands And Three) Malaysians, And, He Is A Farmer With A Membership In MCA For More Than 50 Years. MCA Is A Political Party In Malaysia.

While I was trained as a high-skilled Software Development Engineer by helping Enterprises, SMEs and Corporations to solve problems worldwide.  Soon, I was a Lecturer in the universities for more than 10 years to educate the next generations for technology transfer as well as an advocate of Scientific cum Technology Research and currently, I'm using my skills learned from all my education tracks locally and abroad to solve problems as a Technology Entrepreneur.  Of course, I am a projected billionaire or trillionaire, yet, I work passionately by focusing fully to ensure everything into order.  

Definitely, investors are welcome!  Call me or Whatsapp me at +6 01 2298 2298 or +6 013 39 013 99.  You may email me at huishin2020@gmail.com or wonghuishin@yahoo.com.  Let's connect for a better world!  

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: