Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Rule of Norm For Fair Business Profit Spending

I learned this from mainland China.

China main decision-makers told me that if I want to do business in China, all the profit which I have gained in China must be serving and developing China.  I replied with an angry face mainly because my parents and those who had contributed to groom me into a billionaire or trillionaire especially many people in Malaysia did contribute to assist me to become one, why not a small portion to Malaysia, United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, India and many others especially those universities had educated me during my answer searching, researching, writing and entrepreneurial journey?

I am born and raised in Malaysia, during my growing-up process I met many good people and not all these yet, they are majority who had contributed to my success.

Looking forward to expand my businesses in China while I stand firm on my justification and reply that NOT ALL PROFIT GO TO CHINA AND ITS COMMUNITY or ONLY HELP CHINESE to be successful worldwide.

Let's discuss and comment by clicking a link, "Post a Comment" right under this post or you can click this, https://forms.gle/WHs3CiQ18kN4iTbu6 to give me your comments accordingly.

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: