Monday, July 11, 2022

I have my finishing high school certificate with an address in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia mainly because I was renting a room there to complete my high school study. I am not from Ipoh, however, I have many addresses in Ipoh. I have many addresses in Petaling Jaya too, an address in Kampar, Perak and an address in Cyberjaya, Selangor because I have many properties by paying housing loan bank installments after I graduated with a Master of Science to become a lecturer. Currently, I am using an address in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

I'm from Hilir Perak, the home town of Tan Sri Nik from Perdana Leadership Foundation (https://www.perdana.org.my/), i.e. the Chairman.

My father, Sam Wong or Wong Sam is Ahli Mahkota Perak (AMP) i.e. known as a Datuk equivalent in Malaysia social status since many decades ago granted by Sultan Perak, Azlan Shah.

This is my official personal website, http://www.cahaya-ini.com.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: