Saturday, July 16, 2022

Dear majority medical doctors in Malaysia who jealous on my achievement, please resign and go to China mainly because your diagnosis skill is not good enough in order for you be a CHIEF or HEAD. Excellent Diagnosis means fair analysis, induction, evaluate and make conclusion using your medical knowledge. You can't even justify what is right and what is wrong as well as justify that I am healthy while you want to become a chief and make complaints about me while I am trained by many top schools, how can you become famous while you can not do a great job in your study knowledge domain especially when a healthy person with your diagnosis as a sick person? I am great in Information Technology, i.e. Software Engineering, then, I expand my knowledge to MEDICAL INDUSTRY or VISE VERSA.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: