Thursday, August 18, 2022

Why Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong Was Raped By A Female? And, Why My Husband, Benjamin H. Hughes Was Raped By Another Female? It was because these women loved their money.

If the men are raped by women, then, the men are forgivable since ugly cum seducing women are wrong.  

Hence, the women who raped these gentlemen mainly went after their money not showing CARING, INTELLIGENCE, JUSTICE and many others, then, I must be a winner eventually mainly because my man, Benjamin H. Hughes is going after me again and again without fail due to our beats to save the world.  

I hope that the woman who rape him must be honest and think she must not be his cup of tea due to he hate prostitutes or women who want to be men's mistress.

I know that many women are not smart, yet, I warn you that please walk far away from us; bless us that the relationship of my husband and I must flourish and we must have the title of forever wealth.  Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: