Sunday, August 14, 2022

Easterners Vs Westerners

When we talk about easterners, then, they are referring to these Chinese from mainland China and many others.  Those days, mainland China had emperors with 1200 wives each by having only one Queen who was the final decision maker.  Those 1199 consorts are mainly followers.  Nowadays, there are many women who are their family members who only wish to become men's second wife, third wife, fourth wife and etc. without official marriage registration due to these women inherited their ancestors' traits mainly as followers.

How about westerners?

Westerners mean white men.  They only have one woman at one-time generation by generation not like Chinese to have so many women with hidden secrets or having many mistresses at the same time.   

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong; I am my husband's first wife and I am his only woman.  He is a white man with a strong urge to have a final decision maker like me only.  

No comments: