Friday, August 26, 2022

A Summary About Me, Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong!

When I was 15 years old, I earned my first million in Ringgit Malaysia right after I completed a Computer Programming course when I was in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

Year 2022 - A graduate with a Bachelor of Information Technology (HONS) Software Engineering under NARIC recognized university, Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

In March 2005 - A graduate of Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) collaborated Master of Science (MSc) Information Technology under a scholarship from MUST-Ehsan Foundation.  Right after I passed my Thesis for a Master of Science with MIT and MUST, I was an instant trillionaire in USD with 3 trillion to be exact due to my research output and analysis (1 trillion is 1000 billion.  1 billion is 1000 million.  1 million is USD 1,000,000.  USD 3 trillion is three following by twelve zero, i.e. USD 3,000,000,000,000.).  All this money, I have invested into Khazanah Nasional (https://www.khazanah.com.my/) to develop Malaysia ever since year 2005 until to date because I'm a Malaysian.  This money is a collection of money, a few cents after a few cents to accumulate into such a big lum sum from all my supporters of my Master of Science Thesis.  I was an ICT/ Computer Science school teacher even though I was a trillionaire in March 2005.  I login to Jobstreet.com, and submitted my resume, a call from the school principal called me to report to work on the next day.

Year 2007-2009  - An Academic Visitor scholar with Information Security Training and Research under Working Holiday VISA to Royal Holloway, University of London, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University.  A few affiliates in this initiative are Professor Ross Anderson, University of Cambridge, Professor Roy Maxion, Carnegie Mellon University, Professor Keith Martin, Royal Holloway, University of London and etc. I used to work with affiliates of Malaysia & India Government, British Telecom Multimedia (BT), Infosys, Unisys, Fujitsu, Microsoft Malaysia, Oracle R&D, Microsoft R&D and etc. 

Year 2011 - A MMU Postgraduate Scholarship recipient to work on a Ph.D. study.

Year 2012 - A Linda Latham Scholarship recipient who was boarding on a Gulfstream G500 with an invitation to Monterey Bay, California, USA.

Year 2012-2021 (10 years) - An international profiling book author of 10 English book publication (https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB) with translation possibilities in Malay and Chinese Simplified.

Year 2014 - Now, I have pledged that portion of my profit from one of my startups, SoLemMi.com must be supporting an arm of philanthropy, Dr. Wong Foundation (http://www.drwongfoundation.org) which was founded and chaired by me to cultivate humane leadership. 

Year 2022 - A Nobel Prize Award (诺贝尔奖) Recipient of 5 Awards.

I have received many other awards and I would like to highlight those which are very significant only.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: