Wednesday, August 17, 2022

If You Have Strong Family Background Generation By Generation With Wealth and Respect Such As My Family Name, Wong With Extremely Strong Yellow Emperor In China To Back Me Up, All Are Welcome To Be My and My Husband's Friends!

In order to differentiate people with strong family background, we must identify he or she as a follower or a leader.  In China, there are many people who are born and raised as NOT the first wife's children and next generation, hence, these people are FOLLOWERS.  The first wife's children and next generations must be all leaders.

Are you a leader or a follower?  Very simple; just talk to me!  Let me categorize you if you say that you have a very strong family background.

For your information, my ancestor, Yellow Emperor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Emperor) in China with documentary and historical buildings cum tourist sports. 

Kindly check my official personal website, http://www.cahaya-ini.com.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: