Monday, August 8, 2022

What is "The Best of The Best"?

I would like to choose my team members, i.e. all those "The Best of The Best"!  My perception or perspective of the best of the best might vary from many other people's personal belief, yet, I would think that we are the best of the best while in a person's perception, we are NOT.  Who is this person? 

I shall tell you more when the right time is arising.  Are you curious to know who is he?  I would say he does not know me since he say that we are not the best of the best.  His name is Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.

Do read the latest version of my resume (https://www.slideshare.net/hswong/2022julyversion2resumewonghuishincareerresearchpdf) to find out all my team members who are the best of the best.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: