Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Who is Benjamin H. Hughes, A White Man? And, Why Am I Going After Him Madly With The Proof Of My Intelligence AND Knowledge?

He is no longer my father-in-law, yet, he is my husband now.  He gave money to his second son to invest in Facebook and now, his second son is the big boss of Facebook with the greatest percentage of shares ever in one of the technology startups in United States of America (USA).  

With my knowledge in Physic, his second son's Civil Engineering degree knowledge and his technology, we have successfully dealed 600 out of 1409 suspension bridge contracts such as Brooklyn Bridge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn_Bridge), San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco%E2%80%93Oakland_Bay_Bridge), Golden Gate Bridge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_Bridge) and many others in United States of America (USA) to repair them accordingly.  We have proven our knowledge and intelligence to save the world particularly starting our mission in USA, soon, worldwide.

I studied Physic when I was a high school student for 2 years and also, during my Pre-U (A-Level Equivalent) when I was in International College Penang (ICP), Bukit Jambu, Penang, Malaysia in year 1998-1999.  Many teachers and lecturers of mine are graduates of University of Oxford and University of Cambridge.


Figure 1: Brooklyn Bridge


Figure 2: San Fransisco-Oakland Bay Bridge


Figure 3: Golden Gate Bridge

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


No comments: