Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Virgin Marry Virgin Forever Wealth! Benjamin Henry Hughes (a British) and I (a Malaysian) are virgin; a 70 years old man marry a 42 years old woman.

Benjamin Henry Hughes is here in Malaysia for more than 2 decades and all men and women know that he is a golfer and a virgin.  I am a golfer since year 2005 until now and I am a virgin for sure since I never have a relationship in my life except a relationship with my husband, Benjamin Henry Hughes.

He is a trillionaire in USD and I am a trillionaire in USD.  1 trillion is 1000 billion while 1 billion is 1000 million.  Both of us have a company in United States of America (USD) by repairing bridges and earn 38 trillion USD net profit with 600 bridges repair fees using HIGH TECHNOLOGY.  

We are going to Russia to repair another 206 bridges and soon, another 28 trillion USD to fund raise to ensure SoLemMi.com and 22 others a reality for all nations without border since I can't get a single cent of investment fund no matter what I have done from any investors.

Investors, you are really stupid because you never give me a single cent since SoLemMi.com is a big bang in this century; definitely a UNICORN ever since 7th May 2014 until now!

Benjamin tell me that he is a Prince of United Kingdom and he is the successor of Queen Elizabeth II, i.e. the King of United Kingdom and I am going to be a Queen in United Kingdom since we are heading to United Kingdom as soon as we manage to allocate all our responsibilities to our successors in Malaysia.  Yes, we are hiring! 

Kindly read further, https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html and act now to apply for a position!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: