Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I'm NOT Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka Shing's daughter, the medical degree dropped-out and YEN KOUK is NOT his daughter too. I was in Hong Kong for a conference by witnessing more than 1200 private jets worldwide landed in Hong Kong. YEN KUOK is a Malaysian who was born and raised in Hong Kong. I'm born and raised in Malaysia.

Yen Kuok and I are planning to work on a medical degree, yet, GOD has a plan for us.

I am going to be a Senior Professor in University of Oxford Medical School in October 2024.  

The Li Ka Shing Centre for Health Information and Discovery (https://www.ndmrb.ox.ac.uk/about/the-li-ka-shing-centre) in University of Oxford and Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ka_Shing_Faculty_of_Medicine), University of Hong Kong.

Personally, I think, in order to let his daughter study a degree in Medicine and grant her a job after graduation, Li Ka Shing donated a huge amount of money to the two institutions above. 

Li Ka Shing's daughter purposely did not graduate mainly she wanted to carry forward her father's wealth by doing business in PROPERTY. 

Yen Kuok and I have no relationship with Li Ka Shing, his/ her family and associates.

The dean asked me, should I fail this Li's daughter since she has repeated for more than 7 times?  I said naturally good is extremely important.  Since she is rotten, then, let her be a PROPERTY TYCOON not a Medical Doctor. 

Since I am a Senior Professor, I decide the future of each medical student by evaluating each and every doctor's attitude, behaviour and conduct.

Yen Kuok is Robert Kuok's youngest daughter who scored Straight A's with a Bachelor and a Master degree from Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, USA.
 
I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: