Thursday, August 25, 2022

France, are you sure that you are having 35 million years of history? I read that Egypt is only having 5000 years of history. I am a big fan of Egypt. I wish to know the answer. Thank you!

I know that the oldest university of the world is an university in France.  University of Oxford is a later built with the oldest university of the world title which was conducting their lessons in English.  France is the first nation in the world to appreciate talents and scholars because they setup the first university in the world to educate all to be successful.  

France people tell me that I am only a tiny trillionaire who is small enough in France's perspective.  Hence, if I have anything good for the world, I can happily propose, France is here to listen and help! 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: