Monday, August 22, 2022

White man, Benjamin H. Hughes' son, i.e. Chris Hughes, the Facebook co-founder invested a total of USD 800 billion (USD 800,000 million) into Facebook ever since Facebook was launched during his study period in Harvard University. He said, "Daddy, can I have USD 800 billion from you? I want to invest into a startup called Facebook." His daddy said, "OK! I will give you the money with 8 installments with daily gap."

Chris Hughes was supposed to be my husband, yet, his father said my BA ZI and his BA ZI can change the world with more impact, hence, he marry me!  

To conclude, Benjamin H. Hughes is my husband.  I love you, Mr. Benjamin H. Hughes with my strong thought that he must be my KING.

My husband invested a huge lum sum of money into Facebook, an United States of America (USD) based company with his citizenship, British.  Hence, USA President Biden rewarded him a 600-bridge contract recently to show his gratitude towards his skill and knowledge to repair these 600 suspension bridges and his intensive support on Silicon Valley style startups such as Facebook. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: