Thursday, August 18, 2022

Love At First Sight When We Met At CIMB Classic Golf Tournament Due To He Was Extremely Caring. He is Benjamin H. Hughes.

I was thinking he must be my father-in-law since we have collaborated to work on Suspension Bridge Repair for 600 bridge contracts in United States of America (USA).  Just a while ago, he tell me that he is my husband.  I love it by the way since I love him at first sight due to his act to care about me.

I just knew these; 1) He is the owner of BAYER, an agricultural chemical company, 2) He is the owner of SHELL, an oil & gas and energy company, 3) His second son's money was his money, thus, he is one of the Facebook owners indirectly, 4) He is the owner of CIMB Bank and he is holding a top management position, 5) He is the owner of UEM Group (https://www.uem.com.my/) and other subsidiaries, 6) He is going to inherit the wealth of Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom and many others.

He tell me that he is a Prince from United Kingdom who is staying in Malaysia for more than 2 decades to help Malaysia to become a developed country.

What do you think?  I said, "Yes, I do to marry him!"

By the way, he tell me that he is a virgin mainly because all his children are products of IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization).  I trust him. 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: