Friday, August 19, 2022

When You Can Provide A Solution For All People Or Many People Such As Inventing A Consumer Product, Then, You Have The World. For Example, Thomas Edison (爱迪生) Who Invented Light Bulb (电灯泡). When We Talk About INVENTION/ CREATION, It Is All About Having The Ability To Do Research. How To Do Research? Enroll A Master Degree By Research Or Work On A Ph.D.. Of Course, You Can Work On Independent Research.

All my invention and creation are mainly PROBLEM-SOLVING, hence, I have the world.

One of my startups, TrainCan At Amore Paradise, http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com, www.facebook.com/TrainCan and its online membership application form (https://forms.gle/HB9BY7E6rypLzmHc8).  I have invented algorithms to ensure all quality individuals can be matched fairly with very high possibilities to have quality next generations; definitely not repeating China Emperors' mistake with marriage records which were having most next generations who can't flourish and excel in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics (STEAM).  I'm here to STOP worldwide population extinct to raise all quality this and next generations to 10 billion in year 2030 if possible, else, in 2050, we will have 10 billion worldwide population with quality and ethics.

I have another 22 startups (http://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html) which are backed by my invention and creation to save the world.

My projected wealth is USD 7 Trillion, i.e. USD 7,000 Billion.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: