Sunday, August 21, 2022

About 50% Of Ph.D. Students Can Not Graduate Worldwide. Malaysian Universities Gain Nearly 100% Of Approval For Ph.D. Graduates!

Research is a career to find solution of infinite or impossible.  A Ph.D. study is a research career.  Hence, enjoy researching and studying even though you are not a Ph.D. graduate eventually, yet, you enjoy the journey to look for a solution for a better world.  Read my definition of Research in my very earlier post on this blog (Malaysian Footprint).  It is not a must to have a Ph.D. qualification to become a PROFESSOR, however, a PROFESSOR means a LEADERSHIP for a long list of research domain.  I have mine, how about yours? 

Source: https://www.statisticssolutions.com/almost-50-of-all-doctoral-students-dont-graduate/

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


Figure 1: A Capture Screen Of My Finding



No comments: