Thursday, August 4, 2022

MY CASH FLOW and MY HUSBAND's CASH FLOW

At my 15 years old, I managed to earn my 1st Million Ringgit Malaysia in my life after an Intellectual Property (IP) was created.

In year 2005, I managed to create another set of Intellectual Property (IP), the results of my MSc Thesis ("Policies For Cellular-WLAN Integration") by gaining 3 Trillion USD right after I graduated with a Master of Science under Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) collaboration.  This money was invested in Khazanah Nasional Berhad to develop Malaysia, a developed country through VISION 2020. 

1 Million is 1,000,000.  1 Billion is 1000 Million.  1 Trillion is 1000 Billion. 

In May 2014, ......

When he, Mr. Hughes junior (Jr.) was 15 years old, he spotted FACEBOOK.  He requested his father and mother to give him money to invest in FACEBOOK and he is an investor and the largest percentage shares holder of FACEBOOK with 99% by granting all his profit to groom Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (https://chanzuckerberg.com/).  

He slowly graduated in Harvard University and soon, a key ENGINEER to repair suspension bridges in United States America (USA) by receiving a total of 600 suspension bridge contracts; a multi-trillion dollar project.

To be continued.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  I am a Malaysian.

No comments: