Monday, August 22, 2022

British English With Strongly Emphasizing "Root Word", I Like It, And, I Am Practicing It!

Dear nonsense editors,  

If you think that you want to practice your editing with American English, please go ahead while NOT APPLYING to all my blog posts and books, please!

Thank you, STUPIDs!  I called you all as STUPIDs mainly because you all said my English is bad while you all never know "ROOT WORD".  Stupids!

"Hui-Shin Wong love to read and travel the world."  "Love" is a root word.  "Travel" is a root word.  "Say" is a root word.  "Read" is a root word. 

If you can't buy a long list of root words for your reference, kindly let me know, STUPIDs!

I told you all that I am practicing British English not American English, please!

You never get my permission and you edit my work with so much of mistakes and people told me that my English is so lousy, after I check them and I am very sure you all are STUPIDs by editing my words with lousy American English, what a nonsense and STUPID ACT?

If you write British English, you can be the next J. K. Rolling because only when you apply and practice British English, you can be a billionaire by only writing one book!  Google J. K. Rolling and find out more, STUPIDs!  Tell me which American English book writer can be a billionaire, tell me, I repeat my request! 

I only can be a billionaire since I am practicing British English since many decades ago until now.  Thus, I am a billionaire and a trillionaire very soon!

This is the skill of observation and detail analysis.  I have a nearly graduated Ph.D. qualification, hence, I am extremely good at shaping my path and career, STUPIDs!

Let's learn together by excelling in British English!

Yours sincerely, 
Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


No comments: