Monday, August 8, 2022

Am I still a virgin or a non-virgin now? Tell me!

I couldn't remember when my hymen was broken while it was in my former home, C110, Kelana Puteri Condominium, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  The real case was when I was sleeping alone in my room, i.e. the master bedroom, a penis from a stranger penetrated into my vagina with the purpose to break my hymen without releasing sperms.  Since my hymen was broken at Saint Mary and Jesus way, I was pretty sure that my husband must be the KING since Jesus's father is a KING.  Since the KING couldn't marry Saint Mary, then, Joseph got married to Saint Mary and he became Jesus' father.  Hence, I told the world that I was no longer a virgin while I was pretty sure that I am going to get married very soon. 

I knew that it was a penetration of the penis mainly because I felt warm in my vagina; it was body temperature and I was a Science student.  I studied Biology, Physic and Chemistry.   

In real life, I never have a TRUE LOVE until recently.  I am pretty sure that he is my KING.

Someone tell me that SEX is for truly in love couple while my situation was never a true love mainly because no sperms are ejaculated after penetration, hence, this person/ someone say that I am still a virgin now because I do not have a relationship.  Many athletes' hymen are broken due to intense exercises and taking the workload beyond their capability.

May I ask am I still a virgin or a non virgin now?  I wish to ask mainly because this is my status of my virginity.  Yes, I agree that I am still a virgin with a broken hymen.  

For those rich and powerful men in the world have many beautiful ladies walk into their life and one thing which they are looking for is "HARDWORKING and HONEST".  Those very rich men who claim that they have many wives must take care of all their wives with a luxury lifestyle for sure; their perception would be, sleeping side by side for one night must be their wife or one of their wives.  If you can't take care of all his wives, then, they must be liars with a bad reputation simply THEY CHEAT or LIE that they were VERY RICH.   

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: