Monday, August 8, 2022

Just Do It! Malaysia, I love you!

When I was 15 years old, I managed to earn my first million right after a Computer Programming program with an excellent track record in programming skill.

My ambition is to become a LAWYER and I planned to study in University of Oxford in 1998.  GOD arranged it for me not to University of Oxford for study yet, grant me to have a strong network participation with all those from University of Oxford by having me to study in Penang and Cyberjaya in order for me to complete my Bachelor of IT (Hons) Software Engineering from Multimedia University (MMU), a United Kingdom (UK) NARIC recognised university in year 1998-2002.  I was not studying in University of Oxford while I have a huge network of University of Oxford graduates to be my friends.

Next, I was a scholar at Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) by receiving a monthly stipend/ allowance of RM 1,300 monthly with a graduation of Master of Science Information Technology with the endorsement of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, Boston, USA in year 2003-2005.  Since MIT is an IVY-LEAGUE University, I was invited to join their alumni networking sessions by attending their events.  This scholarship from MUST-Ehsan Foundation was the profit of Motorola Inc. to develop Malaysia and its gratitude to groom quality next generation, i.e. the leaders of tomorrow.

Following further, I was placed as an Academic Visitor in Royal Holloway University of London, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University, soon, I was invited to many international compatible research group from all their alumni such as Oracle Research, Microsoft R&D and many others to excel my research skill and impactful commercialization with firm theory, theorem, algorithm and many others. 

I have all these network mainly because I have stated my unique cum like-minded research interest with impact on my personal website or home page ever since the day I learned how to do a website. 

I'm 43 years old in this September with a strong aura to become a Trillionaire as what Harvard Business School has forecasted.

Note: Aura means a distinctive environment or atmosphere.
 
I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: