Sunday, August 21, 2022

My Religion Status! My Primary Religion Is Buddhism and My Secondary Religion Is Christianity. I Wanted To Be A Roman Catholic, Yet, My Husband Said Anglican Must Be The Best! Both Of Us Are Praying At Anglican Church, i.e. The Church Of England!

With my intention to become a Roman Catholic, all Christians are inspired by Anglican Church TO STOP ANY ACTION to eliminate all ancestors' speech, inheritance, sculptures and posters just like all Roman Catholics respect our ancestors especially Chinese's ancestors, heroes and heroines (关公, 地主公, 天公 and 拿督公 - Guan Gong, Landlord Gong, Tian Gong and Dato' Gong).  

My husband and I are the leaders who initiate all protection for all Chinese ancestors'.

My husband is Benjamin Henry Hughes (Benjamin H. Hughes), a British white man.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: