Monday, August 8, 2022

Many years ago, I told the world that I had imagined and wowed to myself that I had sex with these 3 men: 1) Boris Johnson (Prime Minister of United Kingdom), 2) An Oman football coach whom I met in the Republic of Maldives, and 3) Prince Harry (Duke of Sussex, United Kingdom); mainly because I wanted the one who had penetrated my hymen, i.e. a modern version of King, Jesus's biological father NOT Joseph to be very angry. In short, I wanted to know who was the one who took away my hymen while with this incident, I am still a virgin due to I never fall in love and have sex willingly or in another words, the true love until just very recent years that I fall in love to Mr. Hughes.

Mr. Hughes tell me that he is a virgin and I am a virgin, hence, Virgin Marry Virgin Forever Wealth.  We are planning to get married as soon as possible.

Let me tell you why I am a virgin yet, I tell the world that I have sex with 3 men; 1) I want a leader to become my husband as powerful as Boris Johnson, 2) I want an athlete to become my husband just like a football coach from Oman with enough energy for daily life and 3) I want a husband who is a Royal family member just like Prince Harry.  I set all these mainly because I want men with all these criteria to go after me.  Now, I found Mr. Hughes to be my husband; he has all 3 above with many additional good values.

"I love you very much!  You have brightened my days!  Looking forward to our wedding day!" said Hui-Shin Wong.    

Why am I deserve a husband (Mr. Hughes) with these 3 combination of values, i.e. 3-in-1?  It is because I'm a leader, a Trillionaire-to-be very soon.  I'm an athlete in swimming, ice-skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, hiking, latin dancing, golfing, half-marathon (21 KM++) and full marathon (42 KM++) running as well as many others.  I'm a successor of the Yellow Emperor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Emperor) from China while I am a Malaysian Chinese with Royal blood.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: