Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Many people said that I am extremely lucky mainly because I was born and raised as a rich child. They said if their parents were rich, they could be as successful as me! Hence, I am here to introduce one of my startups, "Your Digital Debts"!

Your Digital Debts is about a money lending platform for all those in this world to answer a question, "If money is not a problem, what are you planning to do?"

This startup is backed by BOEING, an aerospace company in United States of America (USA).

My another startup, "All-Rounded Virtual Mom" encourage all people to have a Virtual Mom or Virtual Parent to chat online to walk near to their successful life.

"In May 2021, I am the Founder, CEO and Virtual Mom/ Virtual Parent No. 1 who founded “All-Rounded Virtual Mom - www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom/” which aims to create 2.8 million virtual mom(s)/ virtual parent(s) positions worldwide to act as a “Mom” or a “Parent” remotely to guide and help the misfortunate, orphanages or poor through “Virtual Mom” mobile apps (under development) with a mission “to nurture and cultivate quality next generations” who are strongly suggested to read my all my books for openness, resourcefulness and humane towards UN Sustainable Development Goals, 1) Good Health & Well-Being, and 2) Reduced Inequalities. For those who are fortunate to have a wonderful life with good parents; no matter you are single or married, you are encouraged to submit your resume to apply for a virtual mom/ virtual parent position or any other available positions through the Facebook Page above to join this mission to form a better world. I would welcome superior trainers and university professors who are excelling in Durable Family Development & Training to join me to train a large group (>500) of certified trainers for virtual mom(s)/ virtual parent(s) through “Train-The-Trainer Program”. The ratio of a certified trainer to total number of trained and certified virtual mom(s)/ virtual parent(s) is 1:3000 or 1:5000. For more information and any effective discussion, kindly contact me directly! My email address is huishin2020@gmail.com." ~https://www.quora.com/profile/Hui-Shin-Wong-1

Enroll yourself in QUORA to connect each other.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: