Thursday, June 23, 2022

VISION 2020 is a failure! I am trying to HELP, yet, NO ONE in Malaysia is actually KEEN about this VISION 2020 including Tun Mahathir Mohamad, the former Prime Minister of Malaysia. They ONLY WANT INVESTORS from overseas but, THEY DON'T WANT VISION 2020 A REALITY because they say Egypt is not a developed country yet, they are so famous. Anyway, correct me if I am wrong!

I have been jobless with no permanent job for almost 8 years due to MALAYSIA and gang insist that I must be an ENTREPRENEUR.  Yet, I have too much of trouble in Malaysia, HENCE, relocating to Portugal or United States of America (USA) as soon as possible, however, I do not have money.  If you want me to relocate, you must give me money for relocation.  I am single and a VIRGIN if Saint Mary and Christians are there to listen and VIRGIN MARY is not a lie while a legend just like who I'm now, a VIRGIN HUI-SHIN WONG with no children because the man or the KING did not like me by NOT releasing his semen and sperm into my vagina.  He just wanted to break my hymen; HE was JESUS's father, i.e. the baby, JESUS, Saint Mary's sperm contributor!  Thank you!

I have tried my best to get at least one investor into all my 20 businesses or startups in World Wide Web (WWW), yet, I can't get any since 7th May 2014 until now, i.e. more than 8 years of continuous effort to make a difference, yet, disappointing Malaysian here.  I have spent a few hundred thousand into my businesses with my own money and my family money yet, I only need more money to make them a reality, however, people just look down at WOMEN like me and they look down at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and University of Cambridge trained associate/ graduate just like me.  I would say TOURISM is a bad business because it is not PANDEMIC PROOF.  All those who have invested into TOURISM definitely are making a big mistake!

Good luck!

I am ready to go to United States of America with an invitation if there is any for ALL MY STARTUPS and career.  Good bye, Malaysia because you don't want me not I don't want you, Malaysia! 

Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, I am soon in Los Angeles, USA to meet all those people there who ANTI me due to I love you at first sight through a YouTube video and these people don't want me to meet you and stay with you in Los Angeles, yet, I insist to work on VISION 2020 even though it is a delay; now, no more hope because people in Malaysia do not collaborate with me and they ask me to leave by copying my business ideas to shine such as Timothy Tiah who is getting funding to run my version of "The-Joy"; it is my idea.  Christopher Tock and Tjek Lim (KL Society) are using my ideas to run my version of "Fair? Why?" and "Malaysian Footprint".  Ideas are cheap definitely NOT TRUE.  Those with IDEAS are the KING and the QUEEN.  I'm the QUEEN of the QUEEN.  

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  My HP Number is +6 012 298 2298.  I just need USD 2 million or RM 2 million.  Only this much!

This is my email signature from my GMAIL.  You must call me because I am not able to receive all emails due to someone is filtering my email and deleting them if you are not welcome, MCMC!

*Note: "Hui-Shin Wong's life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship."

Yours sincerely,

Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong

Founder and CEO of www.solemmi.comTrainCan At Amore ParadiseShyan Quintessa Art and Design SupplyDr. Wong FoundationVirtual Mom, PrivacyQ, HumaneData, Angel's BreakfastMalaysian Footprint Magazine, The-Joy, Fair? Why?, MChat, HR-Evaluation Consortium, LifeProg, EmoKilogram and Your Digital Debts.

Book Author of the following books:

"Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs in 365 Days - non-fiction", 

"Amore: The Indication of Civilization in 22nd Century - fiction/novel",

"My Children's Guide Book: Do you want a mom like me?  I can be your virtual mom. - non-fiction"

"A Letter to Sir James Murray: A Proposal for Humanity - non-fiction",

"Mommy's Son: A Prodigy's Diary - fiction/ novel", 

"How to Ask Question?: Humane Children Development - non-fiction",  

"The Lamborghini: Hardworking & Honest - fiction/ novel",

"How ENTJ Woman Fall In Love?: Step-By-Step To Marry A Billionaire, His/ Her Family or Associate - non-fiction",

"The Sherlock Holmes Meet The Wonder Woman - fiction/ novel" and

"Fair? Why?: Shoulders Of The Worldwide Heavy Responsibilities".

www.facebook.com/huishinwong and https://www.amazon.com/hui-shin-wong/e/B08WCP82HB

M: +6 012 298 2298

E: info@solemmi.com or huishin2020@gmail.com


No comments: