Tuesday, June 7, 2022

My body posture is a bit out due to I was a child labour since I was 5 years old until adulthood as a graduate of Master of Science Information Technology affiliated to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a scholarship. When I was a child labour, I used my both hands to lift and transport very heavy objects such as water, fertilizer, harvested fruits and many others on my right shoulder for a decently far distance repeatedly for more than 100 times daily due to I'm a good daughter of farmers on my willingness to help in farms not because I was born in a poor family.

I told the world that I was poor during my publication of "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 due to all my friends in United States of America with farmer parents are much richer than me.  They are the billionaires in the world while I'm only millionaires' daughter.

No matter which sports I was in, I was always the winner because I was trained in cardio and weight due to I was a child labour until my adulthood.  I needed not to do a lot of training while I did not need to have training at all, as long as I knew the rules of the games, I won.  I was a half-marathon runner with medals, full-marathon runner with medals, bowling champion (all goals! - I was better than the Olympics champions.  You can talked to my friends in Kiwanis Club of Kuala Lumpur (KCKL) and PROMUDA because they did organized bowling event and I goaled all within the first strike in bowling), swimming champion, golf champion, archery champion, Karate kumite second runner up, tennis champion, squash champion (I won Datuk Nicole David based on her achievement records), female 7-A side football champion cum team leader, basketball champion, ping pong champion, badminton champion (with my achievement record, I am better than Datuk Lee Chong Wei) and many others.   

I did not join the Olympics games, Sea games and many others because my ambition is to be a Professor in the research university and at the same time, I must be the entrepreneur of the area in technology with research output, i.e. a multi-billionaire or multi-trillionaire not millionaires like Datuk Nicole David and Datuk Lee Chong Wei.

Since I was born and bred as a rich kid with a lot of money to spend without worrying of a shortage of a single cent during my growing-up process by attending summer camps in Korea, Japan, United States of America, Republic of Maldives, Egypt and many other countries until I was fired as a Lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) without a reason while I did not care at all about my future because with my qualification and working attitude, personally, I thought I will not be in hunger.  Yet, the perceptions of the public who are without the ability to do further investigation would be saying dismissal from job means bad guys or gays.  I was not able to be hired for a permanent job for almost 8 years by having the employers who were asking me to leave within a very short period of working due to their inferior that I will take over their business one day which including all those MNC's.  

Within these 8 years, I started 20 startups in World Wide Wed (WWW) and I authored 10 English books which are selling hot in Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB) due to I did not manage to find a job with my flavour and work for good and ethical people.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: