Tuesday, June 21, 2022

OCBC BANK is a STUPID! Oh Yes, The ONLINE BANKING SOFTWARE PROVIDER of OCBC Bank is a STUPID!

I just found out that OCBC Bank's headquarter is based in Singapore.  Another few Singaporean Chinese who are stupid perhaps to be the BOSS.  I am speechless!  Julian Chan (Chan Shu Ping) is another stupid Singaporean Chinese who was having a dream job for all people in the western world, yet, she quit and become an entrepreneur who does not manage to find her customers besides MNCs!  How many individual subscribers do you have, Julian Chan?

I am an OCBC Bank customer for my housing loan, i.e. a luxury studio cum condominium unit in Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia for more than 10 years now.  Due to OCBC Bank is no longer sending printed statements, hence, I must open a SAVING Account to register an Online Bank Account so that I can access online to print out my housing loan statements.  

I am completely disappointed on OCBC Bank is a stupid especially Chinese who are the STUPIDS.  I am a Chinese yet, I am not them who are a STUPID.  I opened a Saving Account with them due to OCBC Bank such a stupid with no brain by NOT having the service to open a saving account for all their customers to enjoy their service at the very first place or the moment I have their housing loan since more than 10 years ago, perhaps.  I was in their branch for more than 2 times mainly because of I wanted to print my housing loan statements.  They charged me RM 10 to print out a statement while it was not my fault for not being able to go into their Online Banking while they charged me.  Stupid!  Money sucking bank!    

It said,"One Token Activation: Please login to your OCBC Mobile Banking app to activate your OneToken" when I used the Desktop Online Banking website to login.  Then, when I was using my mobile app, i.e. the OCBC mobile app to login, it said, "Security Information: To login, please register image and phrase using your desktop".  If I were the CTO of this OCBC Bank, this error will not be here for sure.  Of course, I want a market-rate pay for the international banks such as educating stupid with high pay if these STUPIDS want me to educate them.

So simple!  Just delete this account and recreate another new account, that it!  Why do you need so many months to do the debugging?  Also, the moment when I reset my password a while ago, it asked for my Debit Card password and it locked a field in my online banking page which I can't proceed.  Do you see what these STUPIDS are doing?  Ruin the bank image, not professional, rude and money-making minded yet, not customer-oriented and customer requests come first! 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 


 

No comments: