Thursday, June 23, 2022

My new book, "Benjamin: A Dream Man For All Women" is available for Pre-Order! Film Producer Wanted To Buy My Book's Film Right!

Synopsis:

I was extremely lucky.  When the moment right after I had my 17 years old birthday celebration, I enrolled in car driving training with the aim to get a driving license.  After I got my driving license, I managed to drive my car, Ferrari 348 TS (1989) inherited by my grandmother.  It was a 10-year old car.  Due to my car always at the broke down stage, I chose to take a 3-Month Summer Course, "Car Repairing Course For Ferarri Car Owners Or Potential Car Owners: An Introduction For Electrician and Mechanic" in Ferrari headquarters in Italy and later, the in-house training was transferred to Central London.  I met Ben or Benjamin when I was in London; The Romance Of Ferrari Car Owners Unscripted In Central London, United Kingdom has begun.  He is my husband now at my age of 21 years old and he is the next generation of The House of Windsor, The Victoria Queen Family Umbrella.      

3-Month Summer Course, "Car Repairing Course For Ferarri Car Owners Or Potential Car Owners: An Introduction For Electrician and Mechanic"

Week 1: Welcome to Ferrari
Health & Safety
Brand
Introduction
ERR
Business Hierarchy

Week 2: Manufacturing Skills
Tool Construction and Fabrication
Measuring Equipment
Use of a variety of Hand, Pneumatic + Electrical tools

Week 3: Engine Technology
Basic Introduction
Mechanical Cooling/Lubrication
Strip Rebuild (4 cylinder Engine)

Week 4: Engine Management
Fuel, Air, Ignition Technology
ECU control
Ignition systems
Emissions/Exhausts

Week 5: Body Electrics Part 1
Lighting and auxiliary systems
SRS
Security/Alarm

Week 6: Body Electrics Part 2 + F Gas Qualification
HVAC
F-Gas (2 Days)
ICE

Week 7: Ferrari Classiche Engine Management
Carburation
K Jet
Points+ Condensers
Certification
Dynamos

Week 8: Advanced Chassis
CCM, ABS, ESP, SSP, YAW, EBD, FDE, SSC, ADAS

Week 9: Advanced Suspension
Magnaride
Skyhook
ASV

Week 10: Diagnostic Boot Camp
A series of diagnostic tasks utilising best practice, Ferrari specific procedures and efficient fault finding process

Week 11: Models in Production
A condensed version of the adult course to overview procedure/process

Week 12: End of Year assessment Gateway 2
Formative assessment of the 2nd year training programme with simulated EPA tasks.



No comments: