Monday, June 27, 2022

My Role In Germany Is A Technical Role in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Analyst, Evaluator and Creator; A Programming Job At USD 140,000 Monthly! My Role In Malaysia As An Entrepreneur Is A Role On Malaysia and Worldwide Economy Planner and Strategist To Eliminate Recession And Reduce Inflation To A Very Minimum Rate Through SoLemMi.com; A Trillion Dollar Business And I'm The Big Boss. If You Were Me, Do You Know How To Choose?

My role in Germany is to use the Fortran programming language (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran) to create, evaluate and test Machine Learning and AI algorithms to convert them into a compiler programming language to construct a long list of libraries in Python which means I am going to create and program all sorts of algorithms to form Python libraries for the ease of human beings or data scientists to work on their daily job using Python.  Of course, I am going to work on C# libraries and J2EE libraries, i.e. I am going to program all those classes and libraries for AI and Machine Learning for the ease of students and Data Scientists to analyze BIG DATA and present their data accordingly.  Of course, I am going to work on a long list of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and all sorts of domains related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) as listed below to create all sorts of algorithms related to AI for a better world using my programming skill to work closely with a large group of researchers and Professors in a self-driving car and disaster recovery for car accidents in the automobile industry to produce cars with intelligence.  My boss is going to be Rolls Royce and I'm going to focus on Sports Car Intelligence, i.e. the feature of acceleration in Sports Car Intelligence specifically for all Rolls Royce cars and war jets with Rolls Royce engines for heat dispersion and optimization using AI algorithms; I'm only the programmer.  If you buy a sports car, i.e. a Porsche, then, you must know that it is designed by a group of genius, i.e. one of them is Hui-Shin Wong, i.e. me!  By the way, I am only a Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithm Analyst, Evaluator and Creator/ Programmer.  Many of them are better than me and I am the last one in the group even though I am a genius. 

Different domains of Artificial intelligence(AI)
  • Machine learning.
  • Deep learning.
  • Robotics.
  • Expert systems.
  • Fuzzy logic.
  • Natural language processing.
  • Computer vision.

If you were me, are you going to become an entrepreneur in Malaysia or a Technical Role in Germany?  Of course, an entrepreneur to stop the recession and reduce inflation to ZERO if I can have all of your support.  Trust me, I can do it!  Support me, Support SoLemMi.com!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: