Thursday, June 23, 2022

Why Am I So Angry When People Use My Business Ideas To Become Rich?

I never claim a single cent of petrol and parking fees when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) to attend all those event and conferences including all my overseas trips.  I was fired by MMU in December 2014 without a reason, however, I was happily leaving the place because I was thinking that I must be able to get a huge business funding since I was working on Data Center related projects for very long time and I received Linda Latham Scholarship award to present my paper in Monterey Bay, California, USA.  I was thinking that I must be the boss of at least one data center in Malaysia.  I used my hard-earned money at RM 5000 monthly to travel around the world as a LECTURER.  I read a lot and I bought books + magazines from overseas to have all those ideas with my analysis and conclusion to form all my business ideas after I read them, then, you all never pay me a single cent and have my business ideas to become rich without saying THANK YOU!  What are all these?  I have been living in a poverty stage to travel around the world and to see the world as well as working hard using all my skill to form my entrepreneurship kingdom and you all never say thank you and copy all my ideas or innovate my ideas.  What are all these?  I tried to quit, yet, I can not find a suitable job in Malaysia because my expenses are like AT LEAST RM 80,000 MONTHLY FOR food only BECAUSE I am injured.

I should be the TRILLIONAIRE for sure!  All these are nonsense who never know how to say thank you and pay me accordingly due to my Intellectual Property (IP) rights.  My blog is a type of Intellectual Property (IP) right.  I am an influencer, yet, people never pay me money and ask me to promote their products for free such as COSWAY, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, NISSAN, The Star, Nike, PUMA, AMWAY, GNC, L'occitane, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Levi's, Shangrila-La, Berjaya Group, Genting Highlands, Zalora and many others; I only ask for USD 16,000 per merchant, yet, they don't have money to pay me; such a joke, right?  If you want to pay me now please note the "Merchant Collaboration Program" at http://traincan-at-amore-paradise.com/advertisement.html.  Wish all these people who use me to advertise their products go bankrupt; I am very angry.  Thank you! 

Since I am the best of the best, when I email you, please reply and call back please!  If you heard about this "Merchant Collaboration Program", initiate and put effort to call me first to enroll please since I can't reach you all and your staff know me well and when they see my number is calling, they just ignore it.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: