Thursday, June 16, 2022

My Experience With Multimedia University (MMU) Formerly Known As University Telekom Since Year 1998-2002 When I Was A Student And Year 2005-2014 When I was A Lecturer There.

In Year 1998, my SPM result was released; I scored all A's, however, my English Language, Malay Language and Chinese Language were credits even though my SPM forecast result was STRAIGHT A's. 

I can't go to University of Oxford Law School as planned because I can't score A's in my language subjects, hence, I packed my bag to study a Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering when University Telekom gave me an offer; Ter Dar!  I was a student in University Telekom for 2 years and a student of Multimedia University (MMU) for another 2 years, then, I graduated.

Within these 4 years student life, we as the students were the guests of 5-Star Hotels because we were always being invited to attend events and conferences organized in their hotels.

When I was a Software Development Engineer right after I completed my final paper, I got a job right away in Cyberjaya and my life as an Engineer was always the guest in the 5-Star hotels to attend training, anniversary celebration, Chinese New Year celebration and many others under company events.

When I was a lecturer in Multimedia University, although my salary was only RM 3800 a month as my fresh joining salary in year 2005, yet, I was invited to many 5-Star hotels in the region to attend talks, conferences, training and events.  Hence, I am automatically a VVIP to many 5-Star hotels mainly because I know them and they know me since I was a student ever since 1998 (24 years of experience and relationship with all these 5-Star hotels in the region).  Of course, my physical appearance is extremely gorgeous with full of LOVE, HAPPINESS and WEALTH to attract many people's attention no matter where I go.  Hence, many of them know me!  

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: