Monday, June 6, 2022

My first love in my life was Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a Malaysian who is capable enough to use our efforts to develop Malaysia because we are the extremely proud Malaysians! We love Malaysia and Malaysia love us too. We are proud to tell the world that we are the genius in Malaysia and worldwide!

I'm getting married soon and he is a white man from House of Windsor who is influential enough to change the world by bringing equality in EDUCATION worldwide through technology.  I'm an influential woman who is here to form a better place to live for all individuals to cultivate this and next generations through words by thinkers, entrepreneurship and research.  

My official personal website is http://cahaya-ini.com/.

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

*Note: "Hui-Shin Wong's life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship."

No comments: