Thursday, June 23, 2022

Why Am I International Recognized And Having Great Rapport With Respect Worldwide Especially In Malaysia Among People With Brains Especially Graduates And Professors From Top Universities Worldwide? Also, I Am Known As One Of The Richest Women In The World!

In year 2003, I was selected by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA student selection committee to pursue a collaboration Master of Science Information Technology program in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) under MUST-Ehsan Foundation Scholarship with the goal to help Malaysia to become a developed country ever since year 1998 when I was chosen to be a student in the first private university in Malaysia, Multimedia University (MMU) to study a Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering.  

Why am I so attractive to so many people with brains?

1.  I am extremely focus and highly confident!  I studied Software Engineering and I applied for a job to work as a Software Development Engineer right after I  finished my final examination of my last semester in year 2002.  I only applied for 1 job and I got it.  I rejected Microsoft to work in India as a System Engineer when they offered me a job to base in India as an EXPATRIATE with 5 times of my existing salary and chose to work in a STARTUP, Portrade Dotcom Berhad from 2nd May 2002 to 30th August 2003 (18 months) until I was offered to study a Master of Science with a scholarship donated by Motorola Inc in Malaysia with a collaboration program with MIT, Cambridge, USA.  Bill Gates knew me in year 2002 because I was the first one as a fresh graduate in his list who had rejected his offer to join Microsoft.

2. In year 2002, I was chosen to participate International Youth Camp (IYC) organized by UNESCO Korea to represent Malaysia to join an international cohort to know more than 180 countries of YOUTH.

3. In year 2004, I was in Egypt to present my paper under IEEE Cairo Chapter in Hilton Hotel, Cairo, Egypt.  I was the earliest graduate of year 2003-2005 batch of Master of Science Information Technology by submitting my THESIS at a very quick way which was endorsed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  I was focus enough to come out many great research topics which I have written in my personal website (https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm) when I was a Master of Science student in year 2003 under the governance of MIT, Cambridge, USA.  My thinking skill is aligned with International Giant Conglomerate founders such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and many others ever since I was a chosen student of MIT, Cambridge, USA in year 2003, i.e. well known as the "Malaysian Princess" in the world because I am a proud Malaysian to promote Malaysia worldwide. 

4. I was in Lake Erie YMCA Camp Fitch, PA, USA to attend a 3-month summer camp with J-1 VISA sponsorship before I reported to Multimedia University (MMU) as a Lecturer on 3rd October 2005.

5. I was a Lecturer for 9 years and 3 months until I was fired by the 2nd President of Multimedia University (MMU) without a reason.  At that time, I was a STARTUP founder and CEO with a BRAND called SoLemMi.com ever since 7th May 2014.  Also, I was a Data Center technology expert who was chosen by ACEEE to receive the Linda Latham Scholarship 2012 to present my paper in Monterey Bay, California, USA as the first Asian of the list.

6. Soon, I met Jeff Bezos in California after he knew that I was not reporting to India Institutes of Technology (IIT), Madras, India or University of Malaya for a Lecturer or Assistant Professor position to continue to work on my startup, SoLemMi.com.  I attracted him mainly because I was the first Asian who bought his Kindle device and my thinking was aligned to him by saying that I want everybody in the world to upload their photos and video to the Internet; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsFYyEpVeM, i.e. a great supporter of his idea to form AWS (Amazon Web Services) in year 2014.

7. Due to the majority of investors said that my business ideas were not good, so, I have come out with 20 business ideas and I converted them into startups in World Wide Web (WWW).  I let them choose which one they wish to invest.  Urgently look for investors.

8. During MCO of the pandemic COVID-19, I have written 8 books to complete all my planned 9 books in total of 10 books with a new book conceptual written under the focus of Royal Family.  You may check all my 10 English books here, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.    
9. To be continued!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: