Sunday, June 19, 2022

Confirmed! All those ANTI me were rejected items who were applying Pre-Marital Sex! They hated me because they were the 2% of the worldwide population. I'm SPEECHLESS!

Anyway, please look at Meghan Markle, the "Princess" of United Kingdom.  She managed to get married to a "billionaire", Prince Harry in United Kingdom.  She is definitely not a virgin, yet, she make it to a Royal Family Member by marrying a PRINCE.  Hence, keep traveling and do not give up on yourself if you want to marry a "billionaire".  My advice would be to look for a very hardworking man and get married, educate your children and hopefully, they can marry a billionaire in the future because there are so many billionaires around the world especially in China, Singapore, Hong Kong if you are Chinese descent.  By the way, ONLY CHINESE bullied me!  And, all these were applying PRE-MARITAL SEX!

I would think that Professor Dr. Ir. Ewe Hong Tat, the President of University Tunku Abdul Rahman was applying PRE-MARITAL SEX too since he ANTI me!  Correct me if I am wrong!

Juliana Chan (Chan Shu Ping), a Singaporean (the wife of Chester Drum) and Cheryl Yeoh (Yeoh Mei Yin or Cheryl Sew Hoy; the wife of Jason Sew Hoy) were applying Pre-Marital Sex while their husband was not their first for sure, perhaps, because these two ANTI me too.  When I tried to talk to them and they blocked me!  Anyway, their husband will not care because they just want money because these women are highly potential to be rich!  Correct me if I am wrong too!  

All those who were applying PRE-MARITAL SEX as their romance philosophy hated me and they walked far from me because they knew that they were wrong and it was not supposed to be like that, however, they had acted as such.  

If you insist that you are right, then, just forget about me and STOP ANTI me since I am not applying PRE-MARITAL SEX with a strong quote, "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married"!

The moment you read this, you must ask why I am so.  Looking forward to meeting you soon to talk more about it!  Muslims can do it and I can do it too with a strong quote, "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married"!

They used almost 8 years to find out the truth and STOP ANTI me, hence, whoever wish that I can donate money or invest in them, I need more than 8 years to make a decision because these people claimed that they were better than me or they were smarter than me.  Juliana Chan, Chery Yeoh, Ewe Hong Tat and gang, am I right?

Malaysia's SPM or equivalent to O-Level result has been released and we have more than 9000 students who are getting STRAIGHT A's.  In order for your children to be chosen to marry a billionaire, score STRAIGHT A's in your SPM and you must DO SCIENCE.  I am not saying that ART is not good, yet, they are the minority; very small percentage such as nano 1%, i.e. 0.000000001% of the worldwide population or even smaller would want to marry you if you do ART.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  
  


No comments: