Thursday, June 2, 2022

Ethics and Professional Conduct; a subject which I taught in Multimedia University (MMU) during my service in year 2005-2014 (9 years and 3 months)

I'm a Malaysian Chinese.  People called me the next generation of the dragon (龙的传人) since I was born, to date and until the day I die at age of 200 years old later because the advancement of technology and the medical research have successfully groomed and extended people's life span until 200 years old ++.  My surname is Wong (黄), i.e. yellow in mandarin.  And, my family history is closely related to Yellow Emperor, HuangDi (黄帝 or 皇帝)- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Emperor in China ever since 2698 BC, about 5000 years of history with glory and respect, i.e. more than 500 generations of family history, acting as the past-time Royal family of China in Malaysia with a lot of good work for the community, society and nation as well as the respect to shine locally cum in the international arena slowly and eventually.  Dragon means 黄帝 or 皇帝 in mandarin, i.e. the King of China or the King of all Chinese. 

"The Yellow Emperor as depicted in a tomb from the mid second century AD. The inscription reads: "The Yellow Emperor created and changed a great many things; he invented weapons and the well-field system; he devised upper and lower garments, and established palaces and houses."[1]"

I'm picked by the nation development community to represent Asia as a result of I'm scoring all 100% in Moral and Ethics study and many other subjects ever since I was a baby until to date even though many of them are trying to brainwash me to support their perception or belief, yet, I stand firm and know my position as the leader of the nation and the world ever since I was told I'm the next generation of the dragon when I was a child to represent Asian Chinese all over the world by spreading my core values in Ethics and Professional Conduct especially in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) arena and very soon, taking care of the responsibility as well as in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) arena worldwide as the Asian representative or leader towards women empowerment in the region, i.e. Asia.

What are Ethics?  What is Professional Conduct? 

Do you have Ethics and practice them?  Do you have Professional Conduct and practice it?

Due to I scored all 100% in one subject and others ever since I was a child until the age I managed to secure a scholarship endorsed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT or 麻省理工 in mandarin), Cambridge, USA to study and complete a Master of Science Information Technology with an excellent record of research contribution in my THESIS writing, "Policies For Cellular-WLAN Integration", particularly in Computer Security or Cyber Security in year 2004 to set the rules/ policies in this domain knowledge, i.e. 4G and beyond; I shine at everywhere and everyplace which I have landed with smile, confident and speak loud as a Malaysian Chinese to represent this region, i.e. Asia in STEM and STEAM with Ethics and Professional Conduct with the sense of humanity.  MIT is championing the world in ART, i.e. a study in building architecture and design arena, ethics arena and more worldwide.

I am trained to become an entrepreneur under the Silicon Valley, California, USA culture to work on technology startups in Malaysia to boost Malaysia's VISION 2020 a reality ever since year 1998 until to date and beyond by pitching my business ideas worldwide by traveling the world to secure Pre-Seed Funding,  Seed Funding, Serie A Funding, Serie B Funding and many others for all my 20 startups to date with my family's and my money to contribute madly to develop Malaysia due to my extraordinary family background and no one in Malaysia is qualified as the genius or a master in the startup ecosystem in Malaysia who manage to spot me as one of the unicorns; sad to say that.  Those who are funded at very early stage of the commercialization when they voice up their business ideas are mostly poor people without social status and mainly workers by status because to these people or judges of the investment funds are mainly allocated to poor people without social status especially those who are extremely and very hardworking because they are GOOD WORKERS.  Correct me if I am wrong if you think that you are rich yet, you are funded!  Justify why my family and I can fund all my 20 startups for more than 8 years while you can't even afford to fund yourself and your startup(s) to extend your startups from idea stage to scale-up stage!  Why?  I have been pitching all around the world by using my own money for more than 8 years now, yet, my family and I are funding all my 20 startups to date.  Hopefully, I am going to secure the investment funds very soon due to this is part of the games in technology startups initiated by Silicon Valley, California, USA and well-spread to anywhere and anyplace of the world due to they are the leaders and they are the best of the best in developing the nations with technology commercialization through startups.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: