Friday, June 10, 2022

All About Hui-Shin Wong which she managed to attract 300++ millionaires and billionaires into her life to marry her when she was 30's!

I am helping all these 300++ millionaires and billionaires who wanted to marry me to look for a wife through one of my startups, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) - http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com since I only can choose one and marry him.

If you are the women who are having similar profile like me, kindly register yourself through the website of TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan), so that I can work for the best to be the Chief Cupid to help you to look for a husband.

I'm a Malaysian.  I was born as a Libra with AB+ blood type cum an ENTJ woman.  I was a scholar since I was a child until I grew up as one of the top scholars with many A's and almost all 100% for each and every subject.  In year 2002, I applied only one job as a Software Development Engineer right after my final paper in my Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering degree and I got it; worked for 18 month and left the job for a scholarship to pursue my Master of Science Information Technology under Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA collaboration.  I was also trained under Royal Holloway University of London, University of Cambridge, Newcastle University, Carnegie Mellon University, Harvard University, University of Oxford, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University and many others.  Due to my curiosity to see the world, I have travelled around the world for more than 20 countries in Africa, Europe, America, Middle East and Asia before my 30's.  I am applying "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married" as my relationship philosophy.  I'm also a property investors with a track record of 3 properties ownership in Petaling Jaya, Cyberjaya and Kampar in Malaysia and a 1.8L sedan car ownership under Nissan, a Japanese brand after I graduated with a Master of Science Information Technology in year 2005.  I am also a Technology Entrepreneur ever since year 2014 who are having 20 startups to date in World Wide Web (WWW) under Pre-Seed and Seed Funding acquisition stage.  Investors are welcome!  I have written 10 didactic English books and all of them are selling hot in Google Play Books and Amazon.com website worldwide; Netflix and Disney are approaching me for my books' film right which could be sold for millions in USD.  My projected individual wealth is USD 7 trillion by year 2050.  When I was a 15 years old girl, I was an international recognized millionaire in USD due to my Intellectual Property (IP) creation right after I finished a Computer Programming Course and commercialization under a University of Oxford graduate when I was a secondary student in Perak, Malaysia.  I'm also insured and heavily investing in financial market right after I got a full-time job as a Software Development Engineer on 2nd May 2002 to 30th August 2003.    

"Good research start by formulating strong research questions, first." ~Jukka-Pekka "JP" Onnela who joined the Department of Biostatistics, Harvard University in 2011.  He was previously a Postdoctoral Fellow at Harvard Medical School, a Fulbright Scholar at the Harvard Kennedy School, and a Junior Research Fellow at the University of Oxford.

I managed to form extremely strong research questions with an impact to the world to attract the attention from international intellectual audience one more time when I was a postgraduate student from year 2003-2005 during my 20's.

When I'm not working or doing research, I'm a Latin dancer, long distance runner, blogger of Malaysian Footprint, football player, golfer, rock climbing enthusiast, archery player, "Olympic" champion bowling player, sports car electrician cum mechanic and artist on Nature, Science & Technology with the seven colour of RAINBOW.

*Note: "Hui-Shin Wong's life long mission is to form a better world by cultivating quality this & next generations as well as bridging rich & poor gaps through words by thinkers, research & entrepreneurship."

Nice to meet you and hope to hear from you soon!   

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: