Sunday, June 19, 2022

When you say people are into SICKNESS, i.e. they can't work, then, INSURANCE POLICY must be claimed and these SICK people can get a big lum sum of money, yet, INSURANCE is a LIAR or a CHEAT since people are insured for very long time. Don't buy insurance since you said people who can't work and yet, they never get any claims or compensation from GREAT EASTERN LIFE MALAYSIA for example since these people are sick for more than 8 years and she or he can't get a permanent job for more than 8 years. Should you check how long have I been insured with Great Eastern Life Malaysia?

Insurance is a CHEAT, don't buy insurance!  Correct me if I am wrong!

People use this reason to claim people who are healthy as the sick people by asking them to see doctors, especially psychiatric doctors and they stop giving these people a job since they claimed that they were psychiatric patients, yet, United Kingdom is protecting these people, however, all the commonwealth countries must be protecting these special folks, yet, I don't see the future of Malaysians NOT me for sure.

Some people are born as a STUPID and yet, they kept giving reasons or excuses to ANTI me by showing the world genius that they are stupid.  STOP doing that Malaysians; Oh!  should be many STUPID Malaysian Chinese NOT me for sure!  I'm a Malaysian Chinese too!  I must be these STUPIDs' leader for sure, yet, they are just simply STUPIDs.  Correct me if I am wrong! 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong!

No comments: