Monday, June 27, 2022

I'm Not A Ball, Yet, I have Proven Myself And To The World As An International Recognized All-Rounder, Planner, Strategist, Decision Maker and Problem Solver!

In year 1998-2002, I was trained under United Kingdom NARID recognized Software Engineering degree with Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  Right after finishing my final examination, I started a job as a Software Development Engineer in a startup powered by IBM for 18 months by rejecting Microsoft's offer to work as an expatriate in India as a SYSTEM Engineer.  At that time, I was connecting to IIT's graduates.  IIT is India Institute of Technology.

In year 2003-2005, I was trained under Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA guidance and care to work on Computer Security for Cellular-WLAN Integration, i.e. 4G, soon, 5G of mobile network.  I was working on Neutral Network at the same time under the domain of Artificial intelligence (AI).  I worked as a temporary ICT Teacher to partner with Professor Vijay Pante at Stanford University, California, USA to guide my student in Folding@Home computer programming project for 3 months.  Right after I finished my mentorship for my student, I was posted in YMCA Camp Fitch for a 3-month summer camp and a month of site-seeing traveling cross-continentally in United States of America using Amtrak before I returned to Malaysia on 2nd October 2005.

As the survival of Katrina Hurricane in year 2005 while I was in United States of America, I was posted in Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia as a Lecturer in Ethics and IT subjects for 9 years and 3 months and at the same time, I was a Ph.D. student in MMU to work on Cardiology+Machine Learning, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Energy Management and Heat Dispersion, particularly in Data Centers.  Soon, I was the Founder and CEO of SoLemMi.com and I was a part-time tutor or lecturer in various universities such as Lincoln University College, UCSI University College, Monash University and Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) at the same time from year 2014 until 2000.  In year 2021, while I was a Founder and CEO who was busy searching and looking for funding from investors, I wrote another 8 English books and a total of 10 English books which are selling hot on Amazon.com website worldwide and Google Play Books with my non-fiction and fiction books which have drawn the attention from MGM, Universal Studio, and Netflix to convert all my books' content into movies, i.e. they want to buy my books' film rights.

In year 2020 until to date, I have started 20 startups in World Wide Web (WWW) and all these need investors' attention immediately as a result of one investor told me that my first idea was not good enough and I needed a second business idea, soon, she kept on rejecting to invest into my business ideas or startups, and, eventually, I have started 20 of them one-by-one by proposing to her, yet, she rejected my request of investment funds for all my 20 startups.  

Kindly know more about me, my family background, my education background, my career, my hobbies and my startups, i.e. 20 of them in World Wide Web (WWW) through my Official Personal Website (http://www.cahaya-ini.com).

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: