Monday, June 27, 2022

When you love one and you can't be her husband or his wife, give the couple blessing and wishes quietly if you have no chance to talk to them, hope that they are well and happy always by being together. You must always having this in your mind that GOD must arrange the best experience and the best matches for you. Let's praise Lord!

In year 2003, my husband-to-be met me online through my personal website assignment homework from a Master of Science Information Technology which my RESEARCH INTERESTS attracted him because we share the common research interest for a better world (https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm).  At that time, he was in United Kingdom (UK); he is a white man in UK and I was a Malaysian Chinese in Malaysia.  His business is in Telecommunication Industry which ensure him getting ready for Cellular-WLAN Integration, i.e. 4G, 5G, 6G and beyond with his strong belief in having equal opportunity in online learning and education especially learning from YouTube through established Telecommunication System worldwide with high-speed network such as 4G, 5G, 6G and beyond.  He is a telco operator in United Kingdom and United States of America when the moment he read my research interests.  The moment, he got to know me, he started to use Representative Dating to walk near into my daily life, to understand me day after day, about my past and present as well as the forecast of my coming activities and future.  In short, he wanted to know everything and anything about me.  He knew that I was the top scorer of BIOLOGY and extremely well to do in Japan especially in the Cardiovascular System, he started to mingle around with many Medical Doctors and Professors in United Kingdom, Ireland and United States of America, hopefully, we can do something for the world; a Healthy Community besides our knowledge in Telecommunication System.  I was in Republic of Maldives, Egypt, United States of America, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Many Countries In Europe, United Kingdom, Borneo, Brunei, Singapore, India, Ireland, Qatar and United Arab of Emirates during our long-distance and invisible relationship.  It was one-directional LOVE from him towards my existence in all over the world while I did not know about his LOVE into me for so long ever since year 2003.  I did not know that my personal website with strong research interest statements with an extremely strong social impact to the world can attract a Royal Family to look into me for detail, search for everything and anything about me and fall in love with me deeply and quietly for so many years.  In year 2008, when I was in United Kingdom for an Academic Visitor Scholarship to University of London Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and University of Newcastle to learn more about Information Security Deployment and Research particularly in Password Security, he was shinning and spotting me from far due to I have a strong principle of "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married" type of philosophy of love.  Since I love Malaysia very much, he was thinking of being one of the investors in Malaysia to help "Malaysia Boleh" spirit a reality to develop Malaysia as a developed country, the moment when he packed his bag and got ready to fly to Malaysia to establish his home with me by meeting me and proposing to me for a marriage, he got to know about a breaking bad news from my Facebook that I got married to Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a University of Oxford graduate after year 2009.  He was extremely sad and he changed his traveling journey to South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (SGSSI) which is a British Overseas Territory in the southern Atlantic Ocean with his private jet instead of heading to Malaysia.  Within his care under United Kingdom and associates on me, I was actively involved in activities organized by United States of America.  I wrote a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen" and I proposed a business proposal to start SoLemMi.com on 5th May 2014 with a strong purpose to have a Tourism Revolution to encourage people worldwide to see the world economically with as minimum as USD 1.  Of course, SoLemMi.com is a solution to solve recession and eliminate or reduce the inflation rate worldwide.  In order to work deeply, I started DR. WONG FOUNDATION (http://www.drwongfoundation.org), a philanthropy arm of SoLemMi.com to promote a Healthy Community worldwide; something in HEALTH or HEALTHCARE for a better world.  Due to I was deeply in love with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong in an one-directional way after I watched his YouTube video, I announced to the world that I was married in my Facebook because he was the first man in my life who attracted my sex urge and decided to marry him right after I finished his YouTube video just within a few minutes because his strong urge to develop Malaysia and his support in "Malaysia Boleh" spirit.  "Thank you, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong!  Thank you for supporting me because I want to develop Malaysia too!  I shouted loud: Malaysia Boleh!"  Within my circle, I have many friends, they tried to match us and let us meet each other, i.e. Hui-Shin (me) and Justin.  I was in his gym, yet, none of the training period which we can meet each other.  I was invited to his charity organization for children, I did not manage to meet him face to face.  I had all his home addresses, I rang his bells yet, he was not around all the time.  I was in his office in Malaysia and Singapore, I couldn't meet him once.  Soon, he relocated to Thailand, Singapore and Los Angeles, I was there in all these countries, yet, we just not in faith to meet each other.  GOD did not plan for us to be a COUPLE!  Until today, I agreed to marry my husband-to-be, the TELCO big boss, i.e. a white man who has deeply in love with me since year 2003; his name is Ben; Benjamin, yet, I am still not able to meet Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong face to face even though I have his handphone number years after years since year 2009 until now (my one-directional of love for 13 years on Justin right after a YouTube video for a few minutes).    

"Dear Benjamin, thank you for your care and love for so many years, I am going to marry you this year and I am very sure that GOD has arranged our destiny to be husband and wife because you are the first man in my life to propose a marriage to me with forgiveness and open heart even though I hurt you innocently.  I will forget Justin deeply and slowly, yet, I still need time.  Thank you again for your patient and your continuous support of my good work for a better world without an ending even though my innocent love made you sad with isolation for so many years until recently you catch me through one of my startups, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) Google Ads to look for a wife since you are still single.  May we in love forever and happy always!  Love, Hui-Shin."      

"Benjamin, I love you forever!" said Hui-Shin. 

"Hui-Shin, I love you too!  Deeply give my sincere heart to you forever!  Love you forever with care and honesty!" said Benjamin.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


"The Qianlong Emperor (25 September 1711 – 7 February 1799) was the sixth Emperor of the Qing dynasty and the fourth Qing emperor to rule over China proper, reigning from 1735 to 1796 (61 years)." ~powered by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qianlong_Emperor

"Empress Dowager Cixi (Chinese慈禧太后pinyinCíxǐ Tàihòu [tsʰɨ̌.ɕì tʰâɪ.xôʊ]ManchuTsysi taiheo; formerly romanised as Empress Dowager T'zu-hsi; 29 November 1835 – 15 November 1908), of the Manchu Yehe Nara clan, was a Chinese noblewoman, concubine and later regent who effectively controlled the Chinese government in the late Qing dynasty for 47 years, from 1861 until her death in 1908. Selected as a concubine of the Xianfeng Emperor in her adolescence, she gave birth to a son, Zaichun, in 1856." ~powered by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi

 

No comments: