Thursday, June 9, 2022

Where is the humanity? Hui-Shin Wong was speechless when she experienced these so called very minority of influencing citizens especially Malaysians who purposely wanted to "KILL" her for almost 8 years. Where are those genius in Malaysia who are supposed to help her? 8 years of jobless cum underpaid for all her employment history and no one stand firm to help her while she is an extremely outstanding and excellence Malaysian no matter where she goes worldwide!

These were happened after I was fired by Multimedia University (MMU) on 7th December 2014 without any dismissal reasons after 9 years and 3 months of service.  I did not sue MMU because I was extremely happy being a lecturer in MMU and at that time, I was thinking that I was going to get a huge research cum commercialization funding to change the world.  Until today, I did not get a single cent of funding and investment funds.  I sold my condominium in SS6, Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia to raise fund and I used my family money to run all my entrepreneurial activities.  To date, I still have a property in Kampar, Perak and Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

I was dealing with almost all scholars, i.e. those with brains who have gained their respect before 7th December 2014.  After that I was experienced so much when I dealed with all those STUPIDS in Malaysia, however, I did not border and I just ignored.  I want to tell the world because this type of SOUR GRAPE or jealous people who simply presume are the minority influencing people in the world who must extinct just like dinosaurs.  When I was a lecturer with a starting salary of RM 3800 monthly in Multimedia University (MMU) who was having a decently huge individual office and this office of mine misled many people that I earned a lot of money with power.  Yes, I have the power like all the lecturers do while these people just cause us to have a lot of problems due to they spread around that lecturers are earning RM 10,000 monthly because to them RM 10,000 monthly income is a lot of money.  For your information, I have the offer to work in Germany as a Technical Role and it is a monthly USD 140,000 salary, i.e. million dollar yearly income social status single woman as an employee!  I am very confident that by having business in Malaysia, I am going to be a trillionaire with all the support worldwide especially Malaysians. 

These sour grapes jealous on me because I could buy a Nissan Sentral GXE 1.8L and a condominium in SS6, Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia with two squash courts, tow tennis courts, an Olympic size swimming pool, a gym, a mini market and jogging track around a garden right after I become a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) in year 2005 while I have traveled around the world to attend summer camps.  Due to I'm doing business ever since year 2010, I sold my condominium to raise fund for all my entrepreneurial activities.  Of course, I have other two properties, yet, no one would want to buy them.  I need to pay housing loans monthly; thousands of Ringgit Malaysia (RM).  Do you see why I say Malaysia is the best because a salary of RM 3800 monthly in year 2005, I can buy a car and a condominium?  Do you know why I love Malaysia so much?  Tell you more when we talk face-to-face!
           
I'm a Public Figure with high profile, multi-tasking, multi-talented and excellent credentials with extremely high energy because I eat a lot of good food in 5-Star hotels and food supplements due to my duty in MMU for 9 years and 3 months that I must attend many events in 5-Star hotels and overseas.  In short, I am extremely good no matter what I do.  These minority influencing people who nearly "killed" me are not capable as the FINAL OR KEY DECISION MAKERS while they wanted to be one of them; stupidly assumed that I was many women in this Asia region especially those in Malaysia.  They channeled me to many different groups of people who were offended due my presence in front of them as a result that I were extremely excellent.    

I speak American English with English accent who offended many of them who can't speak like me.  They grouped me to those people who were poor in English with no intention to improve themselves.  When I corrected their English, they felt offended. 

I speak Chinese mandarin with Chinese from China accent who offended many of them who can't speak like me.  

They also grouped to those who are POOR not in term of their monetary status, yet, their behaviour and attitude.  I wrote a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen", I said I was poor in my book, thus, these people grouped me to all POOR people who are useless to me and my plans for sure because of their behaviour and attitude.  I offended many people when I told these POOR people's attitude, behaviour and syndromes.  In fact, I have the projected wealth of USD 7 trillion for all my entrepreneurial activities.  1 trillion is 1000 billion.  1 billion is 1000 million.  1 million is 1,000,000.  1 million is 1000 pieces of 100 dollar note.  Hence, if you want to group me, you must match me to those who are compatible to this projected wealth NOT ANY TOM, CAT, HARRY and DICK.  

TOM, CAT, HARRY and DICK means people who are ordinary without any dream, mission or vision of his or her life.     
  
They also grouped me to those who are SOUR GRAPES with no high capability and they thought that they were the GOD or the KING of their community without any sense of humanity.  They spread the rumour that I got investment funding to run my business among these SOUR GRAPES, then, I received many attack due to these people said I was not qualified.  

I'm extremely good in intellectual conversation using English especially.  However, those minority people who do not know me say that my English is lousy after they go through my academic result and transcripts.  Yet, my forecast result in my SPM equivalent to O-level is Straight-A's.  I won all medals in debate and speech contest with news released in the media.  Hence, I am extremely good in my academic results and my conversation skill proven by many witnesses who know me personally.    

I'm extremely good in Computer Programming.  No matter which computer languages, I can excel with enough international recognized time frames for successful learning.  These minority influencing people said that I did not know JAVA, Computer Programming and IT while I am an expert recognized by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  They assigned me to a job with those inferior people in those small companies or Bursa Malaysia listed companies who afraid that I will take over their business one day due to I was extremely good no matter which, how and what I did.  I can solve the computer programming problem in 1-3 days while they were researching and doing it for more than 3 years without any progress.  I offended them when I solved the problem or when I said it was SO EASY.

My TASTE OF BEAUTY offended many people no matter what I bought, who I chose to talk to, what I wore and how I reacted to NONSENSE cum STUPID and many others.

I am not SICK while all those SOUR GRAPES people or medical doctors say that I am a psychiatric patient.  Why is it so?  It was because they said they were better than me while they did not have chances to attend events in 5-STAR hotels and go abroad to attend conferences.  I wanted to tell them that I paid all these myself by not claiming a single cent from my employers because I was doing research which can be commercialized with billion dollars.  I wanted to own the 100% of IPs (Intellectual Property) of my research output, hence, I did not claim a single cent for all these activities from my employers. 

I started traveling the world since I was very young and I have travelled to more than 20 countries in Europe, North America, North Africa and Asia using MY HARD-EARNED MONEY during my 20's and these POOR people were offended due to they said they did not have a chance to travel the world due to busy schedules and workload, yet, it is all about TIME MANAGEMENT, SELF-INITIATIVE and the CURIOSITY TO SEE THE WORLD do matter! 

I never fall in love except falling into Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a Malaysian.  However, I am going to marry a white man because I never have a chance to meet Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong face-to-face until to date ever since I have declared my love to him publicly through my Facebook post more than 10 years ago.  They were offended due to I was falling in love with Dato' Justin Leong Loong, a billionaire!  They shouted at me BITCH due to they knew that I seduced Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong to fall in love.  I wondered who was his first love?  Such as BITCH according to them!  

I'm applying NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT AT ALL and NO PRE-MARITAL SEX in any relationship while people presume that I was one of those women who wanted pre-marital sex with a lot of bad guys came into my life to sexual harassed me due to their perception of my friendliness and the skill to talk to strangers were signs to request for sex.  OH, MY GOD!  Luckily, I am still a virgin.  If I am not a virgin now, then, I must be the VIRGIN MARY of this modern world, else Christianity is completely a cheat and nonsense by telling stories to people worldwide to protect MARY and JESUS because they are ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERs.

Please give me back whatever I am supposing to have and what I suppose to deserve as a very capable and intelligent cum beautiful lady who know exactly what I want in my life.   

Hui-Shin Wong's Personal Strengths: ------------------------ Excellent Leadership in Managing more than 265 Intellectual Subordinates or Students at the Same Time, Strong Analytical Skill, Excellent in Handling other people's Complaints, Excellent in Detecting System's Flaws and Provide Professional Comments and Solution. For your information, in year 2005 and 2006, my 265 intellectual subordinates or students were mostly scholars. I am only good in managing intellectual and mostly scholarship holding individuals, subordinates or students as well as managing conflicts and complaints from intellectual and wise individuals by showing them the Data & Statistics, Science Theories and the System or Process Flow.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: