Thursday, June 23, 2022

I'm going to be 43 years old in this September (born in year 1979), however, those who were going after me were much younger such as men born in year 1991 (about 12 years younger than me), Prince Mateen of Brunei and many others.

However, I chose to marry a white man from the House of Windsor under The Queen Victoria family umbrella.  Looking forward the wedding party and ceremony this year!  

If you want to join this "big family", i.e. the billionaires family, kindly register yourself to self-pick yourself to marry a billionaire, his/ her family or associate at the website of TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) - http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com.  Check more about TrainCan's profiling billionaires family at TrainCan's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TrainCan.

Looking forward!  

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong, the Founder and CEO of 20 startups in the World Wide Web (WWW), one of them is TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan).  I'm definitely a virgin if the legend of Christianity on Saint Mary and Jesus are the chosen folks by GOD and Saint Mary is a Virgin Mary, hence, I'm a Virgin Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin, or Shyan H. Wong.  I am a single cum virgin, without children and planning to get married this year who is straightly applying "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married" due to I had too many admirers, i.e. 300++ of them who are billionaires or millionaires and I can't have sex with all of them, please!  

Thus, I chose to apply "No Kissing, No Physical Contact At All and No Sex Before Married".

All these 300++ billionaires or millionaires are my husband-to-be's family and associates who were applying Representative Dating (RD) to know me more.  To know more about Representative Dating (RD), kindly buy my book, "How ENTJ Woman Fall In Love?: Step-By-Step To Mary A Billionaire, His/ Her Family Or Associate" from Google Play Books/ Click the "Books" Tab at Google Play Store or Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/ENTJ-Woman-Fall-Step-Step/dp/B09GZGWCSL/).  

Enjoy!

No comments: