Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I have seen and experienced people with "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome" in Malaysia!

Don't tell people that you are rich in Malaysia because these people with "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome" will hunt you down and ruin you to become a mental health patient or a poor man/ woman after they work on you.  Let me tell you how they reacted when they meet rich people like me!

These people are very angry when they know that there are people who are richer than them by having a good life; it does not mean the amount of money you have, the more the richer you are, it is the way of life and happiness you have with the amount of money you have in your bank even though you only have combined income of RM 3000 monthly in a family of two.  In Malaysia, RM 3000 monthly as the combined income from a husband and wife was called rich in year 2000; it was 22 years ago.

I called myself a rich woman due to I had plenty of money to spend and travel even though I was earning RM 3000 monthly as a student by teaching tuition part-time, event organizing helper part-time and being a waitress or banquet worker in 5-star hotels part-time.  I was charging RM 80 per hour in year 1998 for any Science subject tuition and now, I am charging RM 300 per hour for those students from University of Oxford, University of Cambridge and many others.  RM 10 per hour with food as the part-time event organizing helper and banquet worker.  

I told people that I was rich mainly because I was able to find a job easily and I was able to use the money which I had earned freely as what I wanted to from 1998-2012 (14 years with happiness and freedom to use all my hard-earned money to travel the world and buy watches, jewelry, clothes, shoes and many others).  After I wrote a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen" which illustrated my life and traveling experience in 365 days within 10 years with all my hard-earned money, I faced the attacks from those people who were having "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome".  These people had a lot of money, yet, they were very busy and they did not want to travel due to their perception of traveling the world was a waste of money and wasting of time.  What they did, they gave me a lot of tough assignments including computer programming assignments which I had done with flying colours, a task to become an entrepreneur which I had proven that Facebook could buy one of my startups for USD billion dollars, I managed to tackle 300++ billionaires and millionaires in the world; next, I am going to be a billionaire or a trillionaire and very soon a Queen of a country due to my husband-to-be's identity, I managed to write 10 English books and these lead me to USD billion dollars due to the originality and the storylines in my books; these people with "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome" sent me to the PSYCHIATRIC hospitals for months to ensure that I was no longer having a lot of energy to work by giving me a lot of drugs and medicine which I not needed because I was not sick and I am not sick now - they just wanted to let the public to know that I am a psychiatric patient to ruin me down; that's it; at the same time, they ensured that I became a fat woman from 52KG to 80KG just within a few months to lost all my beauty charming body and face to win the world.  I have proven that I am having the determination and I put in the right effort to slim down my body from 80KG to 52 KG again with flying colours and round applause from all over the world because I am extremely outstanding no matter how bad the situation I was in and I made it.   

These people with "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome" must be punished because I am extremely outstanding and one of the best of the best in the world to help Malaysia's VISION 2020 a reality, however, these people stopped me half-way, that's why GOD is here to create pandemic to ruin these people with "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome".  I am so glad that GOD is doing his job due to HIS protection of the rich and famous such as me!  Imagine that you were working in your office, an ambulance from the psychiatric hospital to pick you up and send you to the hospital for months while you are not sick at all.  What are you going to do?  Shout loud to seek for help or continue to talk bad about someone without proof just to have your self-satisfaction on your jealousy and your behaviour of your "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome"!     

Are you the rich and powerful people like me who can determine or justify one who is having psychiatric illnesses or you are those who are just simply following words around the corner and spreading around that this and that is having psychiatric illnesses without any self-evaluation/evaluation for others or I would say with no capability to do self-evaluation and evaluate others?

I'm fine now because I am a billionaire in USD.  Are these people who are having "Condemn-Rich-People Syndrome" kill those who are poor too if they say RM 3000 monthly income is a poor man or poor woman NOT as what I have said that she or he is RICH?

With this article, I have written a summary of my biography from one of the best of the best commoners to a Royal family member very soon; a definitely an upgrade.  Hence, Royal family members are the best of the best because they accept a fat lady who can slim down more than 20 KG of weight within 3 months, a psychiatric woman who is outstanding enough to proof the world that she can make a difference, a poor woman with big dream who can save the world and many others to join them as one of the Royal family members with open heart which is full of humanity.

Let's discuss!

If you are having a lot of attacks due to you are too outstanding, why not let us know that you are hunting for a Royal family member or a "billionaire" as his wife or her husband through TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan), http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com?  Kindly fill in the online membership application form to state your interest and tell us how can we help you through our premium matchmaking service!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: