Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The Strategy

I did not know who these culprits were who purposely did not pick up my calls, did not response to my email, or showed their black faces to me while my face, name, email and phone numbers are publicly known as one of the genius and the most capable Public Figures in Malaysia and worldwide, this is the FACT.  If not, give me a reason why so many people or all people worldwide know me!  These culprits must be spreading around that I am going to be a TRILIONAIRE, i.e. 1000 billionaires equal to one Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong, hence, they must create connection with me not being my enemies, ANTI me, delete my email when they see my name or purposely act rule to me and give me the lousy services such as those attendants in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.  I would say I must blacklist this entity because they purposely acted rude to me and gave me bad treatment during my visit in Singapore.  Of course, Singapore is blacklisted too because they did not welcome me.  Bus driver and Taxi driver in Singapore knew me and they purposely gave me words which harm my self-esteem while I did not care for sure.  Hence, if Singapore want me, then, I must be driving a Ferrari to work not taking public transport such as BUS or TAXI.  

In year 2019, I was invited to witness the glamour of Patek Philipe, "Discovering The World Of Patek Philippe" at Sands Theatre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. 

In year 2019, I dined in LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, https://www.marinabaysands.com/restaurants/lavo.html in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.  Its chef stopped me from refiling the bread and asking for extra olive oil.  I requested for medium rare typed of cooking on my salmon, he said their salmon was not that high grade.  Can you imagine that they are charging that amount of fees for food, yet, their services were extremely lousy by saying "No! No! No! And, No!"  When I feel hungry, then, I must eat, why the moment when I request to eat extra while these people stop me?  Why? 

Malaysia and many other countries except Singapore and Los Angeles, California, United States of America are giving me the best of the best services and treatments when I dined in the restaurants of the 5-Star hotels ever since year 1998 until to date.  What's wrong with Singapore and Los Angeles?  Why did you ANTI me?  I was invited to attend your VVIP EVENTS with VVIP identity while you all used the rude cum low-class people in the 5-Star Hotels' restaurants to purposely make me angry, Singapore and Los Angeles, USA; however, I just ignored them because I was extremely busy with a packed schedule.  

"Singapore only want slaves or cheap labours NOT talents like me because I am the best of the best!  Else, prove me wrong!  Hire me with a high pay just like Germany does with USD 140,000 monthly salary of a job offer to me, Singapore and Los Angeles if you want me to relocate to Singapore or Los Angeles!"

The conclusion of my book - "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs In 365 Days", "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!" annoyed them especially those in Singapore because they say they are only the followers, they just can't think!  I am so sorry for that, perhaps my books are only for leaders or potential leaders, I don't know.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: